5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gupta Dynasty
- Ibn Battuta
- Bantu migration
- a Is the movement of Bantu speaking people to Africa
- b Mexico city named used when it was the capital of the Aztec empire
- c a strip of land that divides the desert from wetter areas ...
- d Arab traveler who described Africa societies and cultures in his travel records
- e An ancient Indian empire
5 Multiple choice questions
- was a mound-building .. began in the ms river
- Mai's most famous Ruler " ruler of Mali"
- marks the first date on the official calendar of Islam ... Muhammad's emigration with his followers from mecca to Medina
- oldest civilization in the American/mesoamerica .... builders, mesoamericans , engaged in fishing and hunting
- Andean civilization culture flourished along the southern coast of Peru... developed extensive irrigation systems including underground canals..... also known for beautiful textiles and pottery
5 True/False questions
Shi'ites → the largest tradition of slam .
Huitzilopochtli → on the first civilizations to appear on the African continent emerged in the Nile river valley . "hermit kingdom" home of Prester John
Anasazi → 1st west Africa kingdom based on the gold and salt trade
Sunnis → the largest tradition of slam .
Toltec s → built temples and pyramids/ carved large shapes of armed warriors.... warlike people ... worshiped a fierce god who demanded blood and human sacrifice