5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mississippi culture
- Swahili coast
- a was a mound-building .. began in the ms river
- b religious group/Muslims/partisans of Ali /2nd largest tradition of Islam
- c poor migrating people from northern Mexico found work as soldiers
- d coastal area of east Africa inhabited by the Swahili people / mixed of African-Arabian
- e Andean civilization culture flourished along the southern coast of Peru... developed extensive irrigation systems including underground canals..... also known for beautiful textiles and pottery
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1st west Africa kingdom based on the gold and salt trade
- important trade center in Mali ... part of the Mali empire/ center of Islamic learning
- a strip of land that divides the desert from wetter areas ...
- Arab traveler who described Africa societies and cultures in his travel records
- Bridge or tunnel spanning between Chukka and peninsula - linking Asia and north America
5 True/False questions
Toltec s → built temples and pyramids/ carved large shapes of armed warriors.... warlike people ... worshiped a fierce god who demanded blood and human sacrifice
Sunnis → the largest tradition of slam .
Bantu migration → Mai's most famous Ruler " ruler of Mali"
Macchu Piccu → an Inca sacred place in the Andean mountains of Peru..built by the Incas
Great Zimbabwe → the last indigenous leader of the inca state in peru / executed