5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Swahili coast
- a temporal leader of the Islamic community.. political religious state that encompassed the Muslim community
- b coastal area of east Africa inhabited by the Swahili people / mixed of African-Arabian
- c a strip of land that divides the desert from wetter areas ...
- d important trade center in Mali ... part of the Mali empire/ center of Islamic learning
- e oldest civilization in the American/mesoamerica .... builders, mesoamericans , engaged in fishing and hunting
5 Multiple choice questions
- was a mound-building .. began in the ms river
- poor migrating people from northern Mexico found work as soldiers
- Kingdom built on gold /wealthy/ where the kingdoms where the kings lived/
- marks the first date on the official calendar of Islam ... Muhammad's emigration with his followers from mecca to Medina
- religious group/Muslims/partisans of Ali /2nd largest tradition of Islam
5 True/False questions
Toltec s → built temples and pyramids/ carved large shapes of armed warriors.... warlike people ... worshiped a fierce god who demanded blood and human sacrifice
Huitzilopochtli → was the Aztec god of the Sun and the war.
Bantu migration → Mai's most famous Ruler " ruler of Mali"
Qua ran → the holy scriptures of Islam... Muslim holy book.. sacred book of Islam
Ethiopia → on the first civilizations to appear on the African continent emerged in the Nile river valley . "hermit kingdom" home of Prester John