5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Macchu Piccu
- Mississippi culture
- Mansa Musa
- a Mai's most famous Ruler " ruler of Mali"
- b American Indian inhabitant of the canyons of northern Arizona and new Mexico and Southwestern Colorado
- c an Inca sacred place in the Andean mountains of Peru..built by the Incas
- d was a mound-building .. began in the ms river
- e Mesoamerica/ made from city states that were independent from each other / stretched from south Mexico to north central America
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a strip of land that divides the desert from wetter areas ...
- oldest civilization in the American/mesoamerica .... builders, mesoamericans , engaged in fishing and hunting
- food products and manufactured goods from Carthage across the dessert in exchange for salt,gold,copper,skis,etc,and perhaps slaves
- faith, prayer, fasting, paying alms, and hajj
- An ancient Indian empire
5 True/False Questions
Tenochtitlan → wealthy/ rituals/terrorist defeated by the Indians .. they mastered farming and bulding trapizoid doors/windows .. and grew potatoes
Jihad → is Arabic for "struggle, effort, to strive, to exert, to fight," understood as "holy war"
Ghana → 1st west Africa kingdom based on the gold and salt trade
Muhammad → born in mecca, prophet of Islam,
Toltec s → oldest civilization in the American/mesoamerica .... builders, mesoamericans , engaged in fishing and hunting