← Spelling LSN 13 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The term _______________ denotes a shortness of the lip.
- b To be _________________ is have sexual interest in the opposite sex.
- c ___________ is a term that means a splitting apart.
- d The term _____________ denotes pertaining to both sexes.
- e A ____________ is one who has a sexual preference for those of the same sex.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ________________ means situated under and to the side.
- The term ______________ pertains to the head and foot.
- The term ___________ denotes being behind and above a surface, organ, etc...
- A _______________ is a substance that speeds up or down the rate of a chemical change.
- A ____________ is any of the bones of the spinal column which in its arrangement with others permits us to twist.
5 True/False Questions
urethrophraxis → The term _______________ denotes a blocking off of the urethra by an obstruction.
ventral → A ____________ is any of the bones of the spinal column which in its arrangement with others permits us to twist.
gynecoid → ___________ means resembling a female.
pachyderm → The term _________ refers to aged extremities.
schizophrenia → ___________ which means split mind is a mental disorder typically characterized by a separation between the thought processes and emotions.