5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Using harsh peeling techniques
- Free Radicals
- Olfactory System
- a The sense of smell pertains to what system?
- b Sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, and reactive skin are all contraindications for...
- c (What?) in skin care products, reduces oil gland activity and dissolves the skin's dry, dead cells.
- d One of the main benefits that Antioxidants do, is a reduction in (what?) damage.
- e What product formed by a decomposition of oils or fats, is an excellent skin softener and humectant, and a very strong water binder?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Performing a test patch is the best way to do what?
- When the skin becomes excessively red, or the client complains of burning, you should immediately...
- The Quality of the skin can be significantly improved with (what?) skin care products.
- Plant-based Ingredients are called...
- Safety issues, labeling issues, and claims made for a product are important aspects of cosmetics that are regulated by...
5 True/False Questions
Surfactants → What improves spreadability?
Hydroxy Acids → Ingredients that are beneficial to dry skin are...
Non-Setting → Masks that contain oils, Emollients, and Humectants are called...
AHA's and BHA's → You can lighten and brighten skin color with these products...
A Solvent → Substance that dissolves other substances is called...