5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Carl Rogers
- Self- Fulfilling prophecy
- a statistical estimate of the proportion of the total variance in some trait that is attributable to genetic differences among individuals within a group 50% of variation.
- b An expectation that comes true because of the tendency of the person holding it to act in ways to bring it about
- c Unconditional Positive regard
- d Distinctive and relatively stable pattern of behaviors, thoughts, motives, and emotions that characterizes an individual
- e When a person reverts to a previous phase of psychological development.
5 Multiple choice questions
- doing something to please others or to get a reward out of it
- weight you stay at - 10 or + 10% when your not trying to gain or lose weight.
- Age 5 to 6 non sexual stage believed that personality was formed at this age
- When a threatening idea, memory, or emotion is blocked form consciousness (done by ego)
- When people direct their emotions (especially anger) toward things, animals, or other people who are not the real object of their feelings
5 True/False questions
Life Narrative → We all have a life story
Carl Jung → Program of shared rules that govern the behavior of members of a community or society, set of values, beliefs, and attitudes shared by most members of that community
Anxious → Agitated and worried that partner will leave
ID → Represents reason good sense and rational self control
Motives for sex → an inferred process within a person or animal that causes movement either toward a goal or away from an unpleasant situation.