5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Individualistic Cultures
- psychodynamic theories
- 3 ingredients of love
- a Explain behavior and personality in terms of conscious energy dynamic within the individual
- b When a person reverts to a previous phase of psychological development.
- c Passion, Commitment, intimacy
- d Lets your body know when you can stop eating
- e Cultures in which the self is regarded autonomous and individual goals and wishes are prized above duty and relations with others.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Deciding between two things you both want to do and don't want to do
- Deciding between two things you want to do
- Cultures in which the self is regarded as embedded in relationships and harmony
- 1st year of life, seek oral gratification (experiencing the world through your mouth)
- When people direct their emotions (especially anger) toward things, animals, or other people who are not the real object of their feelings
5 True/False Questions
masters and johnson → weight you stay at - 10 or + 10% when your not trying to gain or lose weight.
Avoidance-Avoidance conflicts → Deciding between two things you don't want to do
Projection → When a person's own unacceptable or threatening feelings are repressed and then attributed to someone else.
Repression → When a person reverts to a previous phase of psychological development.
Collective Unconscious → We all have a life story