← Chapter 14 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Critical for set point
- Carl Rogers
- Set point
- Oral Stage
- a 1st year of life, seek oral gratification (experiencing the world through your mouth)
- b Unconditional Positive regard
- c Characteristic of an individual describing a habitual way of behaving, thinking, and feeling
- d infancy to 2 years
- e weight you stay at - 10 or + 10% when your not trying to gain or lose weight.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Age 3 to 5 or 6, when a child wants extreme attention from he parent of the opposite sex and wants to do away with the other parent
- When a person refuses to admit that something unpleasant is happening
- When a person's own unacceptable or threatening feelings are repressed and then attributed to someone else.
- Physiological dispositions to respond to the enviornment in certain ways, present in infancy, relatively stable over time
- Age 5 to 6 non sexual stage believed that personality was formed at this age
5 True/False Questions
ID → Represents reason good sense and rational self control
Influences on weight → Age 5 to 6 non sexual stage believed that personality was formed at this age
Self efficiency → A person's belief that he/she is capable of producing desired results such as mastering new skills and reaching results
Avoidant → Distrustful avoids intimate attachments
Performance goals → When a person's own unacceptable or threatening feelings are repressed and then attributed to someone else.