What does the Umbilical Vein turn into?
What does the Umbilical Arteries turn into?
What does the Foramen Ovale turn into?
What does the Ductus Ateriosus turn into?
What are the 4 arteries that comprise of the CIRCLE OF WILLIS?
* Posterior Communicating Artery
* Anterior Communication Artery
* Posterior Cerebral Artery
* Anterior Cerebral Artery
What the the three layers of arteries and veins? (External to Internal)
* Tunica Externa (Adventitia)
* Tunica Media
* Tunica Intima (Interna)
Tunica Externa (Adventitia)
* Fibrous Layer / Top Layer
* Holds Vessels in Place
* Middle Layer that alters resistance
Tunica Intima (Interna)
* Holds lumen together - lines lumen
* Contains Endothelium