5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- All the skilled actions a driver must take to drive a vehicle safety are called..
- The federal government has established safety guidelines with the..
- Conserving fuel is important because burning fuel..
- When you judge where a possible conflict might occur, what IPDE step are you using?
- Protecting yourself and others while driving means you are practicing?
- a National Highway Safety Act
- b The driving task
- c Predict
- d Defensive driving
- e Affects the environment
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Implied Consent
- Pays little attention to other roadway users
- Move people and cargo safely and effectively
- Identify, Predict, Decide and Execute
- Property damage and injuries they cause to other people
5 True/False Questions
Developing good attitudes toward driving leads to becoming.. → A safe driver
The leading cause of death among young people is? → Motor vehicle collisions
What is the most common cause of collisions? → Driver Error
The most important element in the regulation of the HTS is the.. → Identify, Predict, Decide and Execute
You can get a good start towards becoming a skillful driver by.. → Taking a drivers-education corse