5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Vassal /Liege
- Eastern Orthodox Church
- Seljuk Turks
- Hundred years war
- a a war between France and England
- b contract between lord nd his subordinate
- c was spread to east European people, such as the bulgars and serbs .. (byzantine Christians)
- d a nomadic people from central Asia ... converted to Islam
- e (father of the Italian renaissance) humanism, sought out forgotten latin manuscripts .. also began the humanist emphasis on the use of pure classical latin
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Emperor of the byzantine empire... married to theodora .. he restored the imperial Mediterranean world .
- Italian who wrote the Prince ..
- division between the roman catholic church and the eastern orthodox church ...
- (the last Supper) studied everything and even dissected human bodies to see how nature works
- spread rapidly seizing the lands of the seljuk turks ...forces defeated the serbs ... under sultan murad
5 True/False Questions
Vikings → warriors .... ships were the best of the period .... attacked small villages and towns , destroyed churches , and easily defeated small armies
Urban II → is known for starting the 1st crusades ... Challenged the Christians to take up there weapons and join in a holy war to recover the holy land
Tang dynasty → one of the more successful Chinese dynasties .. founded by emperor song taizu
Steppe nomads → Barbarians .. Warlike People
Michelangelo → Italian who wrote the Prince ..