5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tang dynasty
- Steppe nomads
- Charles Martel
- a A catholic Christian ... established a powerful new Frankish Kingdom
- b (Muslim) Reconquered Jerusalem from the Christians .. agreed to allow Christian pilgrims free access to Jerusalem
- c The imperial dynasty of china .."era of poetry and sculpture""golden age of civil and artistic
- d Was the leader of the Frankish Army at the battle of Tours
- e Barbarians .. Warlike People
5 Multiple choice questions
- a war between France and England
- warriors .... ships were the best of the period .... attacked small villages and towns , destroyed churches , and easily defeated small armies
- division between the roman catholic church and the eastern orthodox church ...
- a period the popes resided ... leading to an increase in anti papal sentiment
- printing method ...which each character is cast on a separate piece of metal
5 True/False questions
Examination system → division between the roman catholic church and the eastern orthodox church ...
Feudalism → studied arts,grammar, rhetoric, poetry, moral philosophy, historical movement.. and writings of the ancient Greeks
Machiavelli → Italian who wrote the Prince ..
Kings Crusade → holy war .. against Christians and Muslims to regain the holy lands .. ultimately resulting in the capture of Jerusalem
1st Crusade → 3rd crusade ... an attempt by European leaders to reconquer the holy land from saladin