← Ch 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- peritoneal membranes
- fibrous pericardium
- pericardial membranes
- posterior (dorsal)
- a the parietal pericardium is covered by a much thicker third layer called the....
- b passes along the midline and divides the body into equal parts
- c the heart located in the broadest portion of the mediastinum is surrounded by what membrane
- d the membranes in the abdominopelvic cavity are...
- e back
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- body detects a change and makes an opposite change to correct it
- change in position; motion
- above; toward the head
- muscle cell and nerve cell
- reaction to change
5 True/False Questions
digestion → removal of waste
contralateral → opposite side
serous membrane → thin membrane that lines the walls of the thoracic cavity and abdominal cavity and fold back to cover the organs with in these cavities.
reproduction → production of new organisms and new cells
respiration → obtaining oxygen; removing carbon dioxide; releasing energy from foods