5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- folways; mores
- Dependant Variable
- Reliability (process of measurement)
- a Which of the following concepts refers to people who interact in a defined territory and share culture.
- b ________ are rules about everyday casual living; _________ are rules with great moral significance.
- c Whether repeating the measurement yields consistent results.
- d A theory states that increasing a person's formal education results in increased earnings over a lifetime period. In this theory higher education is the:
- e A statement of how and why specific facts are related is called a:
5 Multiple choice questions
- Anything that carries meaning to people who sahre a culture.
- Standards by which people who share culture define what is desireable, good and beautiful are called:
- Gaining the ability to modify genetic patterns before understanding the possible social consequences of this kind of work.
- The recognized and intended consequences of a social pattern are referred to as:
- Low income countries have cultures that value which of the following?
5 True/False questions
technology → Gerhard Lenski claimed that which of the following has the greatest power to shape a society.
Science → Which of the following concepts refers to people who interact in a defined territory and share culture.
Both variables shown to independant → Three of the following statements below are part of the definition of a cause and effect relationship. One is not. Which one is not?
popular culture → Cultural patterns that are widespread among a societies population are referred to as:
Social Dysfunctions → The recognized and intended consequences of a social pattern are referred to as: