5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1st degree burn
- a an especially dangerous cancer of the pigmented cells of the skin, related to sun exposure in people with light-colored skin. can develop from a mole.
- b only upper epidermis is damaged from this burn. ex. sunburn
- c new tumor growth that can be benign or malignant
- d injection of a weakened or mild form of a pathogen to produce temporary immunity.
- e benign tumor of consisting of bone tissue
5 Multiple choice questions
- ultramicroscopic infectious agent that replicates itself only within cells of living hosts. Parasite.
- "Partial-thickness burn" blistering, some swelling and pink-red color. involves epidermis and upper layer of the dermis.
- a response of body tissues to injury or irritation. causes swelling
- Red, itchy, possibly raised blotches on the skin that often result from allergic reactions, stress
- inflammation and infection of the dermis and subcutaneous tissue caused by bacteria which enter through hair follicles
5 True/False questions
arthropod → fleas, ticks, lice, scabies.
can carry disease. small animal. can be seen
metastasis → a change in the structure of cells and in their orientation to each other.
impetigo → Subjective indications of disease reported by the patient.- pain, dizziness,itching
etiology → study of the cause of disease
epidemiology → study of the cause of disease