5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1st degree burn
- squamous cell carcinoma
- decubitus ulcer
- a Type of skin cancer more serious than basal cell carcinoma; often characterized by scaly red papules or nodules.
- b fleas, ticks, lice, scabies.
can carry disease. small animal. can be seen
- c fungal infection
- d only upper epidermis is damaged from this burn. ex. sunburn
- e A pressure-induced ulceration of the skin occurring in persons confined to bed for long periods of time. bedsore
5 Multiple choice questions
- having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course
- inflammatory skin disease of the epidermis
- Branch of medical science concerned with the incidence, distribution, and control of diseases that affect large numbers of people.
- germ. bacteria or virus
- infections that occur when the body's defenses are weak
5 True/False questions
pandemic → an epidemic that is geographically widespread. worldwide
chronic → being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering
health → the combination of physical, mental/emotional, and social well-being
parasite → being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering
anaplasia → new tumor growth that can be benign or malignant