5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 4th degree burn
- a microscopic, unicellular protozoa found in decaying organic material at the bottom of bodies of fresh water. Parasite
- b single-celled organisms that lack a nucleus, parasite. classified by shaped, size staining properties(gram pos. or neg.), aerobic, anaaerobic
- c muscle and bones burn.
large infection risk, very long time to heal, may need amputation. skin graft
- d the origination and development of a disease
- e a benign, superficial wart-like growth on the epithelial tissue or elsewhere in the body.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A cancerous tumor
- germ. bacteria or virus
- disease native to or confined to a certain region
- a change in the structure of cells and in their orientation to each other.
5 True/False Questions
fungus → mole
melanoma → a benign epithelial tumor of a gland
risk factors → Subjective indications of disease reported by the patient.- pain, dizziness,itching
3rd degree burn → "Partial-thickness burn" blistering, some swelling and pink-red color. involves epidermis and upper layer of the dermis.
decubitus ulcer → any change, other than an injury, that disrupts the normal functions of the body