NAVETRA 14325 (401-500)
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- During a Sautrday duty day, one of your shipmates asks you to change watches with him/her. You agree but fail to get permission from proper authority. Under what article of Navy Regs could you be charged?
- During World War II, fewer battles were fought between ships within sight of each other for which fo the following reasons?
- Military Sealift Command sips use which of the following titles?
- In what year did Congress enact the Merchant Marine Act?
- Punishment is adminstered in the Navy for which of the following reasons?
- a United States Naval Ships (USNS)
- b To serve as an object lesson to the wrongdoer and others
- c 1134
- d The effects of aircraft, aircraft carriers, and radar began to emerge
- e 1936
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tag-out logs
- For security
- 7:45 AM
- To enable personnel to function as a unit with a high degree of efficiency.
5 True/False Questions
Aboard ship, the master-at-arms (MAA) force is headed by the chief master-at-arms. The CMAA works directly for which of the following officers? → Executive officer
On noncargo ships, in what position should compressed gas cylinders be stored? → Vertically ,valve up
What chapter of the United States Navy Regulations describes the rights and responsibilities of all Navy members? → 10
What is the major health risk to personnel who are exposed to severe cold weather? → For security
Painting the exerior of an aircraft carrier requires about how many gallons of paint → 8 hours