5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dimorphic absolutes
- civil rights
- a social organizations in which males dominate females.
- b 'majority rules the most votes'.
- c males trapped in female bodies and vice versa.
- d 'roles.' the social norm and expectations attached by being male/female by major institutions.
- e culturally dominant belief in society.
5 Multiple choice questions
- has testes but also parts of the female genitalia.
- system of inequality *
- the socialization system of gender roles . ex: men and masculinity
- immerse yourself in your own culture. 'my culture is the right one'. no awareness of others.
- individual that looks a certain race, sounds like a certain race and is automatically "passed off" or assumed as that race.
5 True/False questions
sex → has ovaries but also parts of the male genitalia.
stereotypes → set rules and expectations.
sexuality → physical attractions, emotional, social, fantasy, behaviors and self identity.
essentialism → physical attractions, emotional, social, fantasy, behaviors and self identity.
roles → people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.