← Human Diversity Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- social construction theory
- social stratification
- a ranks people in hierarchal order.
- b one drop of blood automatically makes you only a member of that race. (slave code/classification- black blood)
- c what we see as real suggests that is the result of human interaction.
- d 'roles.' the social norm and expectations attached by being male/female by major institutions.
- e physical attractions, emotional, social, fantasy, behaviors and self identity.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the physical and endocrinological (inner makeup), viewed different from the norm. those born outside the platonic dimorphic mold.
- the socialization system of gender roles . ex: men and masculinity
- people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
- social organizations in which males dominate females.
- dominate controls benefits from injustice of exploitations and abuse that is derived from the subordinate.
5 True/False Questions
hegemonic → both ovaries and testes.
standpoint → socially defined position a person occupies in society.
ferms → has ovaries but also parts of the male genitalia.
self alienation → 'exclusion', not belonging to the community or dominant culture.
alienation → secluding and ostracizing yourself from the population .