5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- social stratification
- a 'exclusion', not belonging to the community or dominant culture.
- b has ovaries but also parts of the male genitalia.
- c the physical and endocrinological (inner makeup), viewed different from the norm. those born outside the platonic dimorphic mold.
- d human behavior is essential *
- e ranks people in hierarchal order.
5 Multiple choice questions
- system of inequality *
- people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
- God given rights - entitled, emotions, respect, value & worth. it is 'alienable' - health, shelter, food, education.
- set rules and expectations.
- social organizations in which males dominate females.
5 True/False questions
hypodescent → set rules and expectations.
hegemonic → both ovaries and testes.
standpoint → individual that looks a certain race, sounds like a certain race and is automatically "passed off" or assumed as that race.
civil rights → God given rights - entitled, emotions, respect, value & worth. it is 'alienable' - health, shelter, food, education.
dimorphic absolutes → 'majority rules the most votes'.