5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dimorphic absolutes
- gender system
- human rights
- a God given rights - entitled, emotions, respect, value & worth. it is 'alienable' - health, shelter, food, education.
- b the socialization system of gender roles . ex: men and masculinity
- c both ovaries and testes.
- d males trapped in female bodies and vice versa.
- e any previous group that hasn't been classified previously. (ex: interracial relationship, blood was supposed to be kept pure not diluted.)
5 Multiple choice questions
- 'majority rules the most votes'.
- 'roles.' the social norm and expectations attached by being male/female by major institutions.
- socially defined position a person occupies in society.
- the physical and endocrinological (inner makeup), viewed different from the norm. those born outside the platonic dimorphic mold.
- individual that looks a certain race, sounds like a certain race and is automatically "passed off" or assumed as that race.
5 True/False questions
sympathy → express feelings and has been through that situation.
enculturation → immerse yourself in your own culture. 'my culture is the right one'. no awareness of others.
patriarchy → social organizations in which males dominate females.
sex → people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
self alienation → secluding and ostracizing yourself from the population .