5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- social construction theory
- a express feelings and has been through that situation.
- b what we see as real suggests that is the result of human interaction.
- c judging other cultures in terms of your own culture.
- d set rules and expectations.
- e dominate controls benefits from injustice of exploitations and abuse that is derived from the subordinate.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- one drop of blood automatically makes you only a member of that race. (slave code/classification- black blood)
- any previous group that hasn't been classified previously. (ex: interracial relationship, blood was supposed to be kept pure not diluted.)
- ranks people in hierarchal order.
- 'majority rules the most votes'.
- perceived by others to have shared cultural characteristics. (language, symbols, religion)
5 True/False Questions
intersexual → 'genetic' the biological distinctions & features between males females, and intersexed. there are five sexes - female/male/herms/merms/ferms. (genetic determinations)
standpoint → perceived by others to have shared cultural characteristics. (language, symbols, religion)
human rights → God given rights - entitled, emotions, respect, value & worth. it is 'alienable' - health, shelter, food, education.
race → set rules and expectations.
hegemonic → culturally dominant belief in society.