5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a express feelings but has not been through that situation.
- b 'exclusion', not belonging to the community or dominant culture.
- c 'genetic' the biological distinctions & features between males females, and intersexed. there are five sexes - female/male/herms/merms/ferms. (genetic determinations)
- d immerse yourself in your own culture. 'my culture is the right one'. no awareness of others.
- e people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- set rules and expectations.
- 'majority rules the most votes'.
- social organizations in which males dominate females.
- ranks people in hierarchal order.
- has ovaries but also parts of the male genitalia.
5 True/False Questions
status → both ovaries and testes.
gender → people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
stereotypes → set rules and expectations.
hypodescent → one drop of blood automatically makes you only a member of that race. (slave code/classification- black blood)
gender system → 'roles.' the social norm and expectations attached by being male/female by major institutions.