← Human Diversity Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a has testes but also parts of the female genitalia.
- b physical attractions, emotional, social, fantasy, behaviors and self identity.
- c set rules and expectations.
- d 'roles.' the social norm and expectations attached by being male/female by major institutions.
- e culturally dominant belief in society.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- males trapped in female bodies and vice versa.
- ranks people in hierarchal order.
- 'exclusion', not belonging to the community or dominant culture.
- has ovaries but also parts of the male genitalia.
- dominate controls benefits from injustice of exploitations and abuse that is derived from the subordinate.
5 True/False Questions
race → people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
human rights → God given rights - entitled, emotions, respect, value & worth. it is 'alienable' - health, shelter, food, education.
patriarchy → social organizations in which males dominate females.
social construction theory → what we see as real suggests that is the result of human interaction.
stereotypes → rigid, over simplified exaggerated beliefs to categories of people.