5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dimorphic absolutes
- a any previous group that hasn't been classified previously. (ex: interracial relationship, blood was supposed to be kept pure not diluted.)
- b males trapped in female bodies and vice versa.
- c social organizations in which males dominate females.
- d the physical and endocrinological (inner makeup), viewed different from the norm. those born outside the platonic dimorphic mold.
- e individual that looks a certain race, sounds like a certain race and is automatically "passed off" or assumed as that race.
5 Multiple choice questions
- express feelings but has not been through that situation.
- system of inequality *
- physical attractions, emotional, social, fantasy, behaviors and self identity.
- 'genetic' the biological distinctions & features between males females, and intersexed. there are five sexes - female/male/herms/merms/ferms. (genetic determinations)
- secluding and ostracizing yourself from the population .
5 True/False questions
stereotypes → rigid, over simplified exaggerated beliefs to categories of people.
sympathy → express feelings and has been through that situation.
gender → 'roles.' the social norm and expectations attached by being male/female by major institutions.
status → has testes but also parts of the female genitalia.
enculturation → 'exclusion', not belonging to the community or dominant culture.