5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How often should a tracheostomy inner cannula be cleaned?
- How often must restraints by checked?
- How soon should a patient void after surgery if there is no catheter?
- What is the purpose of wound debridement in a burn?
- Stage 1 of a pressure ulcer
- a Within 8 hours
- b Every 15 minutes
- c At least every 8 hours
- d To remove dead tissue as new tissue grows
- e an area of red, deep pink or mottled skin that does not blanch with fingertip pressure
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- bloody drainage
- inflammation of the gingiva around a partially erupted tooth.
- 1. Produce protective antibodies that overpower germs
2. surround and devour the germs
- WBC will significantly rise.
- full thickness skin loss with extensive tissure necrosis or damage to muscle, bone or supporting structures.
5 True/False Questions
Why do you do a surgical scrub/prep? → With an X and initialed by the surgeon and the patient pre Joint Commission Standards
How many people are required for moving a patient on and off an elevator? → a minimum of two
Irrgation → Inflammation of the lungs, usually caused by an infectious agent.
How often should you monitor the neurovasular in a patient wearing a pneumatic stocking devices? → 1. When leaving ensure another provider is at the foot of the bed maintaining control of weights
2. upon completion of transfer ensure alignment and weights are correct
When do diagnotics test need to be available by? → Pior to surgery