← HTML Tags Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Use me to quote text that stands on its own.
- b If you need to know what version of HTML we are dealing with ask me
- c I sit at the head of the table
- d I help search engines index pages
- e I'm an item that lives inside a list. I keep my list items in order.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- I hold everything that will be displayed on the page
- If you want a table row I am your tag
- I'm all about image.
- Quote inside a paragraph with me.
- I am a required element in your head
5 True/False Questions
em → I am always surrounding big groups of text
p → I am always surrounding big groups of text
headings → I make text a lot stronger
strong → If you want a table row I am your tag
alt → I'm a list but I don't have my affairs in order.