5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
- b A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- c Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs)
- d A group of cells of the same type
- e Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the study of how all the systems of the body work
- The jelly-like substance within a cell in which all the organelles float.
- living things
- These are strung together to make a gene.
- the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
5 True/False questions
ER . → A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
Nuclear Membrane → the wall around the cell
Cell Membrane → the wall around the cell
Spontaneous Generation → The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
RNA (Ribonucleic acid ) . → The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus