5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- RNA (Ribonucleic acid ) .
- a What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
- b DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
- c The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
- d the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
- e Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
- These are strung together to make a gene.
- Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
- the wall around the cell
- Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs)
5 True/False questions
ER . → REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
Tissue → A group of cells of the same type
Nuclear Membrane → The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
Cytoplasm → The jelly-like substance within a cell in which all the organelles float.
organisms → A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.