5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ER .
- Golgi Bodies
- RNA (Ribonucleic acid ) .
- a The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
- b REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
- c Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
- d The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
- e the study of how all the systems of the body work
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A group of cells of the same type
- The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
- Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs)
- the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
5 True/False Questions
Differentiate → What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
Spontaneous Generation → The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
Organ → REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
mitochondria → the organelles inside a cell that give the cell power
Cell Membrane → the wall around the cell