5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
- b the study of how all the systems of the body work
- c Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
- d A group of cells of the same type
- e Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
- The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- These are strung together to make a gene.
- The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
- living things
5 True/False Questions
anatomy → the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
Spontaneous Generation → The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
Cytoplasm → The jelly-like substance within a cell in which all the organelles float.
Organ → A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
ER . → REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell