5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spontaneous Generation
- a A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- b The jelly-like substance within a cell in which all the organelles float.
- c The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
- d dead bodies
- e DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
- Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs)
- Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
- What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
- REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
5 True/False questions
Cell Membrane → the wall around the cell
Tissue → A group of cells of the same type
Nucleotides → These are strung together to make a gene.
Nuclear Membrane → The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
physiology → the study of how all the systems of the body work