5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Golgi Bodies
- a living things
- b dead bodies
- c These are strung together to make a gene.
- d The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
- e the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
- A group of cells of the same type
- A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
- The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
5 True/False Questions
Nuclear Membrane → The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
physiology → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
Differentiate → What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
Lysomes → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
Cytoplasm → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.