5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Golgi Bodies
- ER .
- Nuclear Membrane
- a The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
- b REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
- c the organelles inside a cell that give the cell power
- d These are strung together to make a gene.
- e The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The jelly-like substance within a cell in which all the organelles float.
- the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
- dead bodies
- living things
- the wall around the cell
5 True/False questions
physiology → the study of how all the systems of the body work
Organ → living things
Lysomes → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
chromosomes → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
Parasites → dead bodies