5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a dead bodies
- b the study of how all the systems of the body work
- c the organelles inside a cell that give the cell power
- d DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
- e A group of cells of the same type
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
- REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
- The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- The jelly-like substance within a cell in which all the organelles float.
- These are strung together to make a gene.
5 True/False Questions
Cell Membrane → the wall around the cell
Golgi Bodies → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
Organelles → Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
Spontaneous Generation → The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
anatomy → the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.