← Geom - chpt 2 Test
Geom - chpt 2
5 Written Questions
3 Matching Questions
- addition property of congruence
- a results are larger -- not two bisect or midpoint
- b supplements of congruent angles are ...
- c lines, rays, segments that intersect at right angles
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- complements of congruent angles are ...
- if segments or angles are congruent then their like divisions are ...
- two angles whose sum is 90 degrees
- supplements of the same angle are ..
- if congruent segments or angles are added to congruent segments or angles the result is ...
5 True/False Questions
oblique lines → supplements of the same angle are ..
congruent → if segments or angles are congruent then their like multiples are ...
vertical angles → congruent
subtraction property of congruence → results are larger; must have two bisect/midpoint/trisect statements
congruent → lines that intersect but are not perpendicular