5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a/an____divides the body into the anterior and posterior portion.
- True or False: stem cells can be harvested from the bone marrow of a new born infant.
- which term describes a benign tumor formed from glandular tissue?
- organic disorder
- a a disorder with pathologic physical changes that explain symptoms
- b abnormal enlargement
- c adenoma
- d False
- e nosocomial infection
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- temporary disappearance of symptoms.
5 True/False Questions
functional disorder → a disorder with no detectable physical changes to explain the symptoms
a fever is referred to as a _____ because it can be measured by the patient or others → False
True or False: Freckles are a physical trait that is transmitted by a recessive gene. → False
erythrocyte → mature red blood cell
True or False: Quadrant means divided into 6 equal parts. → True