6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- when people grow only enough food for their own family or village
- a large scale manufacturing operationthat employs many people and produces large quantities of goods
- the goods that are sent out of a country
- a secondary activity in a subsistence economy-near people's homes and usually involves production of something by hand
- materials found in nature that are used by industry or personal use.
5 True/False Questions
secondary farming activity → economic activities that rely directly upon natural resources
quaternary economic activities → jobs that focus on getting, processing and sharing information-education, government, research
developed countries → highly industrialized countries with high incomes and high standards of living
fossile fuels → resources that come from the remains of long ago plants and animals to form coal, oil and natural gas.
GDP → Gross Domestic Product- the total market value of all final goods and services produced annually in an economy