6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- resources that come from the remains of long ago plants and animals to form coal, oil and natural gas.
- Any source of energy that can be continually produced and is inexhaustible given current conditions.
- the production of food for sale in markets
- economic activities that rely directly upon natural resources
- when people grow only enough food for their own family or village
5 True/False questions
natural resources → the value of a nation's exports minus the value of its imports; also called net exports
cottage industries → a large scale manufacturing operationthat employs many people and produces large quantities of goods
GDP → Gross Domestic Product- the total market value of all final goods and services produced annually in an economy
imports → goods that are brought into a country
tertiary economic activities → service industries- doctors, lawyers, salespeople, truck drivers