6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any source of energy that can be continually produced and is inexhaustible given current conditions.
- goods that are brought into a country
- resources that come from the remains of long ago plants and animals to form coal, oil and natural gas.
- a secondary activity in a subsistence economy-near people's homes and usually involves production of something by hand
- the value of a nation's exports minus the value of its imports; also called net exports
5 True/False questions
commercial farming → a large scale manufacturing operationthat employs many people and produces large quantities of goods
natural resources → the value of a nation's exports minus the value of its imports; also called net exports
GDP → Gross Domestic Product- the total market value of all final goods and services produced annually in an economy
primary economic activity → economic activities that rely directly upon natural resources
exports → the goods that are sent out of a country