6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- resources that come from the remains of long ago plants and animals to form coal, oil and natural gas.
- the value of a nation's exports minus the value of its imports; also called net exports
- materials found in nature that are used by industry or personal use.
- Gross Domestic Product- the total market value of all final goods and services produced annually in an economy
- the goods that are sent out of a country
5 True/False questions
quaternary economic activities → jobs that focus on getting, processing and sharing information-education, government, research
primary economic activity → service industries- doctors, lawyers, salespeople, truck drivers
commercial industries → a secondary activity in a subsistence economy-near people's homes and usually involves production of something by hand
developed countries → highly industrialized countries with high incomes and high standards of living
secondary farming activity → when people use raw materials to make new products of greater value