6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the goods that are sent out of a country
- materials found in nature that are used by industry or personal use.
- service industries- doctors, lawyers, salespeople, truck drivers
- economic activities that rely directly upon natural resources
- when people use raw materials to make new products of greater value
5 True/False questions
developed countries → highly industrialized countries with high incomes and high standards of living
renewable energy → resources that come from the remains of long ago plants and animals to form coal, oil and natural gas.
GDP → Gross Domestic Product- the total market value of all final goods and services produced annually in an economy
commercial industries → a large scale manufacturing operationthat employs many people and produces large quantities of goods
trade balance → the value of a nation's exports minus the value of its imports; also called net exports