6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the goods that are sent out of a country
- the production of food for sale in markets
- resources that come from the remains of long ago plants and animals to form coal, oil and natural gas.
- when people use raw materials to make new products of greater value
- jobs that focus on getting, processing and sharing information-education, government, research
5 True/False Questions
commercial industries → a large scale manufacturing operationthat employs many people and produces large quantities of goods
renewable energy → Any source of energy that can be continually produced and is inexhaustible given current conditions.
cottage industries → a secondary activity in a subsistence economy-near people's homes and usually involves production of something by hand
imports → goods that are brought into a country
GDP → Gross Domestic Product- the total market value of all final goods and services produced annually in an economy