6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- jobs that focus on getting, processing and sharing information-education, government, research
- a secondary activity in a subsistence economy-near people's homes and usually involves production of something by hand
- Any source of energy that can be continually produced and is inexhaustible given current conditions.
- highly industrialized countries with high incomes and high standards of living
- resources that come from the remains of long ago plants and animals to form coal, oil and natural gas.
5 True/False Questions
commercial industries → a large scale manufacturing operationthat employs many people and produces large quantities of goods
primary economic activity → service industries- doctors, lawyers, salespeople, truck drivers
trade balance → the value of a nation's exports minus the value of its imports; also called net exports
exports → the goods that are sent out of a country
secondary farming activity → when people use raw materials to make new products of greater value