6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a large scale manufacturing operationthat employs many people and produces large quantities of goods
- materials found in nature that are used by industry or personal use.
- a secondary activity in a subsistence economy-near people's homes and usually involves production of something by hand
- Gross Domestic Product- the total market value of all final goods and services produced annually in an economy
- Any source of energy that can be continually produced and is inexhaustible given current conditions.
5 True/False questions
primary economic activity → economic activities that rely directly upon natural resources
secondary farming activity → when people use raw materials to make new products of greater value
commercial farming → a large scale manufacturing operationthat employs many people and produces large quantities of goods
imports → goods that are brought into a country
tertiary economic activities → service industries- doctors, lawyers, salespeople, truck drivers