6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the value of a nation's exports minus the value of its imports; also called net exports
- a large scale manufacturing operationthat employs many people and produces large quantities of goods
- a secondary activity in a subsistence economy-near people's homes and usually involves production of something by hand
- materials found in nature that are used by industry or personal use.
- jobs that focus on getting, processing and sharing information-education, government, research
5 True/False Questions
commercial farming → the production of food for sale in markets
primary economic activity → service industries- doctors, lawyers, salespeople, truck drivers
exports → goods that are brought into a country
renewable energy → Any source of energy that can be continually produced and is inexhaustible given current conditions.
tertiary economic activities → service industries- doctors, lawyers, salespeople, truck drivers