5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- At least how many authors are there of Job?
- Explain Isaiah 40. What does the desert signify?
- What is the meaning of faith in Job?
- Explain the 4th suffering servant poem in Is. 52:13-53:12.
- What does "myth" mean in reference to the first 11 chapters of Genesis?
- a Book of constellations; Good news of announcing the return after end the exile and new exodusDesert signifies the time of the people in the desert when the people were faithful
- b Myth means a deeper spiritual truth than ordinary pros would
- c Reality is a mystery
- d About an unknown suffering person whose sufferings redeem others
- e 2
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The hymn book of the second temple
- Is given power and glory and he is brought to the throne of god (and seated at the right hand of the Lord)
- Personified wisdom (wisdom is shown as a person)
- Burying underwear makes it dirty and rotten and symbolizes people because they are rotten because they were unfaithful Buying a piece of land and burying the deed in the ground is a message of hope
5 True/False Questions
What new belief is emerging in Daniel and Maccabees? → The belief in the afterlife
What question does the Book of Job attempt to answer? → Why the good (innocent) suffer
Explain what God says and is going to do about the Shepherds in Ezekiel 34. → Sheppard are the elders (leaders); people are the sheep; God said he will replace the bad Sheppard and be the Sheppard himself
What theology is Job refuting? → The hymn book of the second temple
Explain the 3 Isaiahs. → The hymn book of the second temple