5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the "intent of the author" with respect to Genesis 1?
- What new belief is emerging in Daniel and Maccabees?
- What theology is Job refuting?
- Describe the Son of Man in Daniel 7:13-14.
- Ezekiel is called the Father of what?
- a Is given power and glory and he is brought to the throne of god (and seated at the right hand of the Lord)
- b There is only one God, creation is good, creation comes about through the word and liturgical interests/Sabbath services
- c The belief in the afterlife
- d Two ways or Deuteronimist theology
- e Ezekiel is the father of Judaism
5 Multiple choice questions
- 3 different authors Historical- Isaiah of Jerusalem (before exile) chapters 1-39 After exile- chapters 40-55 written by his disciples/followers After exile- chapters 56-66 written by his disciples/followers
- Remind them of the Torah (1st 5 books of the bible)
- The New covenant will be written on people's hearts
- The hymn book of the second temple
5 True/False questions
Explain Isaiah 40. What does the desert signify? → The New covenant will be written on people's hearts
Who in Genesis is Daniel like? Why? → Daniel is like Joseph because he interprets dreams
Explain what God says and is going to do about the Shepherds in Ezekiel 34. → God is potter people are clay
At least how many authors are there of Job? → 2
Wisdom in these passages represents? Prov. 8:22-36; Sirach 24:1-12; Wisdom 7-9 → About an unknown suffering person whose sufferings redeem others