5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the meaning of faith in Job?
- Explain the 4th suffering servant poem in Is. 52:13-53:12.
- What is the Book of Psalms?
- At least how many authors are there of Job?
- Explain the symbolism of the Potter and the Clay in Jeremiah 18
- a About an unknown suffering person whose sufferings redeem others
- b 2
- c The hymn book of the second temple
- d Reality is a mystery
- e God is potter people are clay
5 Multiple choice questions
- Myth means a deeper spiritual truth than ordinary pros would
- Two ways or Deuteronimist theology
- Book of constellations; Good news of announcing the return after end the exile and new exodusDesert signifies the time of the people in the desert when the people were faithful
- Is not about resurrection of the dead, but a message of hope for the people that they will be raised up after the exile
- Ezekiel is the father of Judaism
5 True/False questions
What does apocalyptic (encourage suffering people) mean? → Is not about resurrection of the dead, but a message of hope for the people that they will be raised up after the exile
What question does the Book of Job attempt to answer? → Why the good (innocent) suffer
Explain what God says and is going to do about the Shepherds in Ezekiel 34. → God is potter people are clay
What does the fact that it is divided into 5 sections signify? → Remind them of the Torah (1st 5 books of the bible)
What new belief is emerging in Daniel and Maccabees? → The belief in the afterlife