5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who in Genesis is Daniel like? Why?
- What theology is Job refuting?
- Explain Jeremiah 31:31ff and the New Covenant.
- What is the meaning of faith in Job?
- Ezekiel is called the Father of what?
- a Reality is a mystery
- b Daniel is like Joseph because he interprets dreams
- c Two ways or Deuteronimist theology
- d The New covenant will be written on people's hearts
- e Ezekiel is the father of Judaism
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Myth means a deeper spiritual truth than ordinary pros would
- Personified wisdom (wisdom is shown as a person)
- The statue of Zeus in the book of Maccabees; Hanukkah
- Remind them of the Torah (1st 5 books of the bible)
5 True/False Questions
Who were Ezra and Nehemiah? → The two people who led the people back to Jerusalem to rebuild after the exile, Ezra is a priest, and Nehemiah is governor; Ezra was also responsible for editing the Old Testament
Explain the 3 Isaiahs. → The hymn book of the second temple
What question does the Book of Job attempt to answer? → Why the good (innocent) suffer
Explain Isaiah 40. What does the desert signify? → The New covenant will be written on people's hearts
Explain what God says and is going to do about the Shepherds in Ezekiel 34. → Sheppard are the elders (leaders); people are the sheep; God said he will replace the bad Sheppard and be the Sheppard himself