5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the meaning of faith in Job?
- Explain the symbolism of the Potter and the Clay in Jeremiah 18
- Ezekiel is called the Father of what?
- Explain the 4th suffering servant poem in Is. 52:13-53:12.
- What question does the Book of Job attempt to answer?
- a Reality is a mystery
- b Ezekiel is the father of Judaism
- c About an unknown suffering person whose sufferings redeem others
- d God is potter people are clay
- e Why the good (innocent) suffer
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The New covenant will be written on people's hearts
- Is not about resurrection of the dead, but a message of hope for the people that they will be raised up after the exile
- The two people who led the people back to Jerusalem to rebuild after the exile, Ezra is a priest, and Nehemiah is governor; Ezra was also responsible for editing the Old Testament
- The statue of Zeus in the book of Maccabees; Hanukkah
5 True/False Questions
Wisdom in these passages represents? Prov. 8:22-36; Sirach 24:1-12; Wisdom 7-9 → About an unknown suffering person whose sufferings redeem others
Who in Genesis is Daniel like? Why? → Daniel is like Joseph because he interprets dreams
At least how many authors are there of Job? → Reality is a mystery
What does the fact that it is divided into 5 sections signify? → Remind them of the Torah (1st 5 books of the bible)
What new belief is emerging in Daniel and Maccabees? → The belief in the afterlife