5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Most Porkaryotes:
- Types of organisma with Eukaryotic Cells:
- Tight Junctions
- a Leakproof barrier
- b Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
- c Membrane-bound sacs that transport substance to parts of the cell.
- d Are benign and beneficial
- e Railroad tracks within a cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Serves as shipping and receiving center.
Modifies proteins to activate them and sends them to their final destinations.
- Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
- Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
- Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
- Have cell membranes
5 True/False questions
Gap Junctions → Leakproof barrier
More Efficient → Membrane-bound sacs that transport substance to parts of the cell.
Lysosomes → Break down bodies that house enzymes.
Digest food and recycle old organelles.
Ribosomes → Synthesize polypeptides
Anchoring Junctions → Leakproof barrier