5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Types of organisma with Eukaryotic Cells:
- Plant Cells
- a Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
- b True Nucleus
Membrane bound organelles
Multi celled organisms
- c Have thick cell walls made of cellulose.
- d Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
- e Break down bodies that house enzymes.
Digest food and recycle old organelles.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
- Thrive in extreme environments
- Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
- Railroad tracks within a cell.
- Serves as shipping and receiving center.
Modifies proteins to activate them and sends them to their final destinations.
5 True/False Questions
Prokaryotes → Include Archae and Bacteria.
Cell wall outside their plasma membrane
Single celled organisms
Anchoring Junctions → Leakproof barrier
Cytoskeleton's Purpose → Gives the cell strength.
Gives the cell movement.
Ribosomes → Synthesize polypeptides
Most Porkaryotes: → Are benign and beneficial