5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rough ER
- Most Porkaryotes:
- Types of organisma with Eukaryotic Cells:
- a Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
- b Are benign and beneficial
- c Railroad tracks within a cell.
- d Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
- e Synthesize polypeptides
5 Multiple choice questions
- Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
- Gives the cell strength.
Gives the cell movement.
- Very elastic, can stretch without tearing.
- All work together to move something from one place to another.
- Have cell membranes
5 True/False questions
Plant Cells → Have cell membranes
Tight Junctions → Leakproof barrier
Mitochondria → Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
More Efficient → Membrane-bound sacs that transport substance to parts of the cell.
Lysosomes → Break down bodies that house enzymes.
Digest food and recycle old organelles.