5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Most Porkaryotes:
- Plant Cells
- More Efficient
- a Are benign and beneficial
- b Have thick cell walls made of cellulose.
- c Thrive in extreme environments
- d High surface are to volume ratio
- e Railroad tracks within a cell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
- Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
- Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
- Gives the cell strength.
Gives the cell movement.
- Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
5 True/False Questions
Tight Junctions → Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.
Ribosomes → Synthesize polypeptides
Animal Cells → Have thick cell walls made of cellulose.
Prokaryotes → Include Archae and Bacteria.
Cell wall outside their plasma membrane
Single celled organisms
Golgi Apparatus → Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane