← Chapter 4&16 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- More Efficient
- a High surface are to volume ratio
- b Break down bodies that house enzymes.
Digest food and recycle old organelles.
- c Membrane-bound sacs that transport substance to parts of the cell.
- d Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
- e Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Include Archae and Bacteria.
Cell wall outside their plasma membrane
Single celled organisms
- Serves as shipping and receiving center.
Modifies proteins to activate them and sends them to their final destinations.
- Leakproof barrier
- Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.
- Railroad tracks within a cell.
5 True/False Questions
Most Porkaryotes: → Are benign and beneficial
Smooth ER → Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
Cytoskeleton's Purpose → Gives the cell strength.
Gives the cell movement.
Ribosomes → Synthesize polypeptides
Types of organisma with Eukaryotic Cells: → Are benign and beneficial