← Chapter 4&16 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Rough ER
- Gap Junctions
- Tight Junctions
- a Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.
- b Include Archae and Bacteria.
Cell wall outside their plasma membrane
Single celled organisms
- c Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
- d Leakproof barrier
- e Railroad tracks within a cell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- True Nucleus
Membrane bound organelles
Multi celled organisms
- Break down bodies that house enzymes.
Digest food and recycle old organelles.
- Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
- Have cell membranes
- Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
5 True/False Questions
Anchoring Junctions → Leakproof barrier
Mitochondria → Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
Archae → Thrive in extreme environments
Plant Cells → Have cell membranes
Ribosomes → Synthesize polypeptides