5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gap Junctions
- Most Porkaryotes:
- Tight Junctions
- a Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
- b Leakproof barrier
- c Are benign and beneficial
- d Thrive in extreme environments
- e Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Membrane-bound sacs that transport substance to parts of the cell.
- Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
- Have thick cell walls made of cellulose.
- High surface are to volume ratio
- Railroad tracks within a cell.
5 True/False questions
Cytoskeleton's Purpose → Gives the cell strength.
Gives the cell movement.
Smooth ER → Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
Prokaryotes → Include Archae and Bacteria.
Cell wall outside their plasma membrane
Single celled organisms
Eukaryotes → True Nucleus
Membrane bound organelles
Multi celled organisms
Anchoring Junctions → Very elastic, can stretch without tearing.