← Chapter 4&16 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Types of organisma with Eukaryotic Cells:
- Tight Junctions
- Plant Cells
- a Synthesize polypeptides
- b Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
- c Leakproof barrier
- d Have thick cell walls made of cellulose.
- e Railroad tracks within a cell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- True Nucleus
Membrane bound organelles
Multi celled organisms
- Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.
- Gives the cell strength.
Gives the cell movement.
- Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
- Thrive in extreme environments
5 True/False Questions
Cilia → Thrive in extreme environments
Photosynthesis → Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
Animal Cells → Have cell membranes
Rough ER → Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
Vesicles → All work together to move something from one place to another.