5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Most Porkaryotes:
- Gap Junctions
- a Membrane-bound sacs that transport substance to parts of the cell.
- b Are benign and beneficial
- c Thrive in extreme environments
- d True Nucleus
Membrane bound organelles
Multi celled organisms
- e Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Have cell membranes
- Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
- Leakproof barrier
- Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
- Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
5 True/False questions
Anchoring Junctions → Leakproof barrier
Types of organisma with Eukaryotic Cells: → Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
Microtubules → Synthesize polypeptides
Lysosomes → Synthesize polypeptides
Plant Cells → Have cell membranes