5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a reduction in the usual price
- a large building for storing things before they are sold.
- an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
- the basic systems and services, such as transport and power supplies, that a country or organization uses in order to work effectively
- v. purchase things in large sizes or mass
4 True/False questions
groceries → the business of buying and selling goods and services on the Internet
goods and services → items of food sold in a supermarket.
customer → a person who buys goods or a service
e-commerce → items of food sold in a supermarket.