5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- used for talking about businesses that involve selling things in stores as well as on the Internet
- when goods, letters, etc. are taken to people's houses or places of work
- a large building for storing things before they are sold.
- an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
- The goods have been sitting in a ..................... for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
4 True/False Questions
dot.com → a company that does most of its business on the Internet
e-commerce → the business of buying and selling goods and services on the Internet
consumer → a person who buys goods or services for their own use
groceries → items of food sold in a supermarket.