5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. purchase things in large sizes or mass
- a person who buys goods or services for their own use
- a company that does most of its business on the Internet
- used for talking about businesses that involve selling things in stores as well as on the Internet
- items of food sold in a supermarket.
4 True/False Questions
discount → a reduction in the usual price
warehouse → an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
warehouse → The goods have been sitting in a ..................... for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
refund → a reduction in the usual price