5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
- a reduction in the usual price
- used for talking about businesses that involve selling things in stores as well as on the Internet
- a company that does most of its business on the Internet
- v. purchase things in large sizes or mass
4 True/False Questions
e-commerce → the business of buying and selling goods and services on the Internet
groceries → items of food sold in a supermarket.
goods and services → everything that is bought and sold.
delivery → a reduction in the usual price