5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- items of food sold in a supermarket.
- an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
- The goods have been sitting in a ..................... for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
- a company that does most of its business on the Internet
- used for talking about businesses that involve selling things in stores as well as on the Internet
4 True/False Questions
buy in bulk → a reduction in the usual price
discount → a person who buys goods or a service
e-commerce → a person who buys goods or a service
infrastructure → a large building for storing things before they are sold.