5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In individuals with disorders characterized by an increased frictional work of breathing, such as emphysema, which of the following breathing patterns results in the minimum work?
- What vaccination does OSHA require hospital employers to provide?
- What should be used to wipe down the surface of devices that cannot be immersed in water?
- On inspecting a volume-pressure curve for a patient with restrictive lung disease, which of the following abnormalities would you expect to find?
- Responsibility for the technical direction of a respiratory care department lies with whom?
- a hepatitis B
- b 70% ethyl alcohol
- c department manager
- d I. decrease in the slope of the volume-pressure curve
II. increase in the area of the volume-pressure curve
III. positive Ppl during exhalation
1. I, II, and III ***
2. I and II
3. I and III
4. II only
- e slow and deep breathing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- psychoanalysis (Freud)
- care plan auditors and case study exercises
- They breathe larger tidal volumes based on IBW.
5 True/False Questions
What is the term for the impedance to ventilation caused by the movement of gas through the conducting system of the lungs? → tort
What genetic disorder has been linked to emphysema? → structure separating the right and left thoracic cavities
What forces must be overcome to move air into the respiratory system? → 2/3
Which of the following factors determine how much of a given gas can dissolve in a liquid? → large-volume nebulizers
A mercury barometer reads 770 mm Hg. What is the actual atmospheric pressure in g/cm2? → 1047.0 g/cm2