5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 60 minutes
- Edward R Murrow
- Rye Cooter
- a _____ _________ is the longest running prime time show in history.
- b ________ records is a part of CBS
- c _______ _ ______ was the Pioneer of TV news.
- d ______ ______ recorded the first digital album called Bop til you drop
- e the CD was invented in _______
5 Multiple choice questions
- _______ in 1927 was an early form of PPV
- ______ _____ has a 16:9 aspect ratio
- A _________ was the first jukebox
- __________ put their CD on the internet and told their fans to pay whatever they want for it.
- _______ made their american debut on the Ed Sullivan Show
5 True/False questions
ASCAP BMI → Music Listening firms were ______ and _____
Leo Burnett → _____ _____ is the person associated with image advertising like Tony the tiger and Leo the Lion
Music Videos → Music Industry of 1980's was driven by _______ _______
Beatles → ______ are the top selling artist of all time
Blanket License → _____ ________ allows someone to play any song owned by ASCAP and BMI