5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The internet...
- What is Not a feature of all the states in today's world?
- A federal government is one in which...
- a democracy
- b power is divided between a central government and local government
- c the effort to control or influence the government
- d did NOT lead to widespread on-line voting in the 2000 elections
- e the body of fundamental laws setting out the principles, structures, and precesses of government
5 Multiple choice questions
- the power to carry out the law
- with a single person
- the economic system in which freedom of choice is emphasized
- the power to make law and frame public policies
- independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
5 True/False questions
In a democracy, the will of the majority... → cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
Who would be most threatened by the social contract theory? → divine right advocates
According to the social contract theory, the contract is... → a constitution
Federal Government → has centralized the major powers
For what reason might the ruler in a dictatorship feel threatened by the existence of the Internet? → divine right advocates