5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- John Locke believed...
- Who would be most threatened by the social contract theory?
- The form of democracy we have in this country is called...
- What is Not a feature of all the states in today's world?
- a the state exists to serve the will of the people
- b a government in which the power is in the hands of the people
- c divine right advocates
- d democracy
- e representative democracy
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the power to make law and frame public policies
- with a single person
- independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
- the power the interpret laws, determine their meaning, and settle disputes within a society
- the economic system in which freedom of choice is emphasized
5 True/False Questions
Unitary Government → has centralized the major powers
According to the law of supply and demand, if strawberries become scarce due to a drought in berry-producing regions, what happens to the price of berries? → a constitution
These nation are in the early stages of industry and technology. → representative democracy
The internet... → did NOT lead to widespread on-line voting in the 2000 elections
According to the social contract theory, the contract is... → cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group