5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- John Locke believed...
- A federal government is one in which...
- The United States form of government is not unitary because...
- Unitary Government
- a the States have powers reserved to them in the Constitution
- b the effort to control or influence the government
- c power is divided between a central government and local government
- d the state exists to serve the will of the people
- e has centralized the major powers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- representative democracy
- independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
- the price would rise
- the internet might provide a forum through which people could unite and rebel
- a plan that provides rules for government
5 True/False Questions
Judicial Power → the power to carry out the law
What is Not a feature of all the states in today's world? → with a single person
Legislative Power → the power to carry out the law
Who would be most threatened by the social contract theory? → divine right advocates
Federal Government → requires that power be divided between a state's central and local levels of government