5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Legislative Power
- Where does sovereignty rest in a dictatorship?
- The form of democracy we have in this country is called...
- The internet...
- a did NOT lead to widespread on-line voting in the 2000 elections
- b the power to make law and frame public policies
- c representative democracy
- d a government in which the power is in the hands of the people
- e with a single person
5 Multiple choice questions
- the body of fundamental laws setting out the principles, structures, and precesses of government
- the effort to control or influence the government
- the price would rise
- has centralized the major powers
- the States have powers reserved to them in the Constitution
5 True/False questions
Capitalism → the effort to control or influence the government
According to the social contract theory, the contract is... → a constitution
Executive Power → the power to make law and frame public policies
John Locke believed... → did NOT lead to widespread on-line voting in the 2000 elections
Constitution → a plan that provides rules for government