5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- John Locke believed...
- What is Not a feature of all the states in today's world?
- Where does sovereignty rest in a dictatorship?
- In a democracy, the will of the majority...
- a with a single person
- b democracy
- c cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
- d the state exists to serve the will of the people
- e a government in which the power is in the hands of the people
5 Multiple choice questions
- the power to make law and frame public policies
- the effort to control or influence the government
- divine right advocates
- a plan that provides rules for government
- any system of government in which a small group holds power
5 True/False questions
Federal Government → requires that power be divided between a state's central and local levels of government
According to the law of supply and demand, if strawberries become scarce due to a drought in berry-producing regions, what happens to the price of berries? → a constitution
Judicial Power → the power the interpret laws, determine their meaning, and settle disputes within a society
The internet... → independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
The form of democracy we have in this country is called... → cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group