5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is Not a feature of all the states in today's world?
- John Locke believed...
- Where does sovereignty rest in a dictatorship?
- a with a single person
- b the state exists to serve the will of the people
- c independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
- d democracy
- e the body of fundamental laws setting out the principles, structures, and precesses of government
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- did NOT lead to widespread on-line voting in the 2000 elections
- the power the interpret laws, determine their meaning, and settle disputes within a society
- has centralized the major powers
- divine right advocates
- power is divided between a central government and local government
5 True/False Questions
The form of democracy we have in this country is called... → cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
Oligarchy → the effort to control or influence the government
Politics → any system of government in which a small group holds power
Executive Power → the power to carry out the law
Legislative Power → the power to carry out the law