5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In a democracy, the will of the majority...
- The internet...
- Unitary Government
- Who would be most threatened by the social contract theory?
- a cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
- b did NOT lead to widespread on-line voting in the 2000 elections
- c has centralized the major powers
- d the economic system in which freedom of choice is emphasized
- e divine right advocates
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the States have powers reserved to them in the Constitution
- with a single person
- the power to carry out the law
- a plan that provides rules for government
- developing nations
5 True/False Questions
A federal government is one in which... → requires that power be divided between a state's central and local levels of government
Politics → the effort to control or influence the government
Oligarchy → the effort to control or influence the government
The form of democracy we have in this country is called... → representative democracy
Federal Government → has centralized the major powers