5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Executive Power
- For what reason might the ruler in a dictatorship feel threatened by the existence of the Internet?
- The internet...
- In a democracy, the will of the majority...
- The form of democracy we have in this country is called...
- a cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
- b did NOT lead to widespread on-line voting in the 2000 elections
- c the internet might provide a forum through which people could unite and rebel
- d representative democracy
- e the power to carry out the law
5 Multiple choice questions
- a plan that provides rules for government
- the power to make law and frame public policies
- independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
- the economic system in which freedom of choice is emphasized
5 True/False questions
Oligarchy → the effort to control or influence the government
According to the social contract theory, the contract is... → cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
According to the law of supply and demand, if strawberries become scarce due to a drought in berry-producing regions, what happens to the price of berries? → a constitution
Judicial Power → the power to carry out the law
The United States form of government is not unitary because... → the States have powers reserved to them in the Constitution