5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- For what reason might the ruler in a dictatorship feel threatened by the existence of the Internet?
- A federal government is one in which...
- Unitary Government
- What is Not a feature of all the states in today's world?
- a the internet might provide a forum through which people could unite and rebel
- b democracy
- c power is divided between a central government and local government
- d the economic system in which freedom of choice is emphasized
- e has centralized the major powers
5 Multiple choice questions
- requires that power be divided between a state's central and local levels of government
- the state exists to serve the will of the people
- a plan that provides rules for government
- cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
- the power to make law and frame public policies
5 True/False questions
The form of democracy we have in this country is called... → cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
These nation are in the early stages of industry and technology. → representative democracy
Constitution → the body of fundamental laws setting out the principles, structures, and precesses of government
The internet... → independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
According to the social contract theory, the contract is... → a constitution