← Unit 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is a coalition?
- How does the government provide for the common defense and welfare?
- What is judicial?
- How did government come about?
- What are the 3 basic government policies?
- a because people couldnt survive without regulation of behavior
- b they interperate the law, determine law meaning, and settle society disputes
- c temporary alliance of several groups
- d legislative, executive and judicial
- e military, homeland security, FBI, fema, and border control
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a group of persons who seekk to control government through the winning of elections and the holding of public office
- strong suppor of party and its political stands
- by having police enforcement, having a place for criminals
- rooted in economic periods of unrest
- ensuring the good performance of candidates and officers
5 True/False Questions
What is a law? → a set of rules and standards by which a society governs itself
What is public opinion? → general concern and interest of the higher portion of the people
What is a society? → a group of people who interact in defined territory and share a culture
Public policy can also be described as... → believes that government must take action to change economic, political, and idealogical policies thought to be unfair
Why must societies have political systems? → because they must have order and rules/law enforcement to prosper