5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the main reasons why governments are created?
- What is a liberal?
- What are public policies?
- What is judicial?
- How does the government regulate and control the economic system??
- a they interperate the law, determine law meaning, and settle society disputes
- b taxes, welfare, banks, money in general, and the federal reserve
- c believes that government must take action to change economic, political, and idealogical policies thought to be unfair
- d things that the government decides sto do
- e maintain social order, provide public services, provide for common defense and welfare, and regulate and control the economic system
5 Multiple choice questions
- because they must have order and rules/law enforcement to prosper
- libraries, public transportation, public schools, postal services, and highways and roads
- strong suppor of party and its political stands
- the institution through which public policy is made and enforced
- each party informs the people how they think they should be informed
5 True/False questions
What were the first 2 political parties? → democrat and republican
What is a consensus? → temporary alliance of several groups
What is government? → the ability to command or prevent action
What are the major social institutions? → big concepts that all societies develop
What are politics → a process by which a society decides how power and resources will be distributed