5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is public opinion?
- What are the main reasons why governments are created?
- How do historic events effect the people?
- What is a law?
- What is a liberal?
- a a set of rules and standards by which a society governs itself
- b they have a major impact on views of a higher number of people and a higher content/discretion of public policy
- c believes that government must take action to change economic, political, and idealogical policies thought to be unfair
- d general concern and interest of the higher portion of the people
- e maintain social order, provide public services, provide for common defense and welfare, and regulate and control the economic system
5 Multiple choice questions
- by having police enforcement, having a place for criminals
- laws setting principle structure and process of govenment
- favors extreme change to restore society to an earlier, more conservative state
- what the government wants to do
- they enable decisions of who reaps benefits and who pays the cost of public policy
5 True/False questions
What aer an example of economic systems? → communism, socialism, capitalism
What is religion? → a belief of philosophy to believein
What are single issue parties? → focus on only one public party matter
What is judicial? → they interperate the law, determine law meaning, and settle society disputes
What is a public made up of?? → a group of persons who seekk to control government through the winning of elections and the holding of public office