5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the government made up of?
- What is a social institution?
- What is education?
- What type of economic system does the united states have?
- What is public opinion?
- a big concepts that all societies develop
- b general concern and interest of the higher portion of the people
- c capitalism
- d authoritative figures who exercise power and control people
- e a system to pass along information and knowledge
5 Multiple choice questions
- 2 parties find common ground
- selecting a candidate to present to voters
- focus on only one public party matter
- favors extreme change to create an altered or entirely new social system
- military, homeland security, FBI, fema, and border control
5 True/False questions
What is a minor party? → holds beliefs that fall between liberal and conservative views and usually include some of both
What are splinter parties? → those that have split away from one of the major parties
How does the government maintain social order? → by having police enforcement, having a place for criminals
How do historic events effect the people? → they enable decisions of who reaps benefits and who pays the cost of public policy
What are examples of peer groups? → made up of people with whom one regularly associates