5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is a political party?
- What is judicial?
- What are bonding agent functions?
- What is a democracy?
- What are the 2 main political parties?
- a ensuring the good performance of candidates and officers
- b a group of persons who seekk to control government through the winning of elections and the holding of public office
- c the power rests with the majority of the people
- d democratic and republican
- e they interperate the law, determine law meaning, and settle society disputes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- holds beliefs that fall between liberal and conservative views and usually include some of both
- focus on only one public party matter
- institution through which a society makes and enforces public policies
- a belief of philosophy to believein
- if a minor party doesnt win, it can pull votes from one of the major parties
5 True/False Questions
What does the economic system also determine? → taxes, defense, education, crime, healthcare, transportation, environment, civil rights, and work conditions
What are peer groups? → those that have split away from one of the major parties
What must political systems figure out in order for a society to prosper? → capitalism
What is a social institution? → laws setting principle structure and process of govenment
What are some of the different minor parties? → libertarian, reform, socialist, prohibition, natural lawo, communist, american indepenent, and green