5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is a public made up of??
- What is a minor party?
- What are the major social institutions?
- What are peer groups?
- What is partisanship?
- a individuals who hold the same view on a particular issue
- b political systems, economic systems, family, religion, education, and government q
- c made up of people with whom one regularly associates
- d aone political party without wide voter support
- e strong suppor of party and its political stands
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- party that controls the executive branch of government
- a group of people who interact in defined territory and share a culture
- the course of action which the government takes in response to some need or concern
- taxes, defense, education, crime, healthcare, transportation, environment, civil rights, and work conditions
- legislative, executive and judicial
5 True/False Questions
What is public opinion? → the course of action which the government takes in response to some need or concern
What is the government? → the institution through which public policy is made and enforced
What is mass media? → means of communication that reach large, widely dispersed audiences simultaneously
What does the economic system also determine? → how those people of the society get their wants and needs
Why must societies have political systems? → how poeple get what they want and need