5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Public policy can also be described as...
- What is plurality
- What are idealogical parties?
- What is judicial?
- Why must societies have political systems?
- a because they must have order and rules/law enforcement to prosper
- b they interperate the law, determine law meaning, and settle society disputes
- c based on a particular set of beliefs
- d what the government wants to do
- e the largest # of votes cast for office
5 Multiple choice questions
- a system to pass along information and knowledge
- libraries, public transportation, public schools, postal services, and highways and roads
- the institution through which public policy is made and enforced
- a singlel member of a district contests where only one candidate is elected to each office on the ballot
5 True/False questions
What is a social institution? → big concepts that all societies develop
What is a coalition? → temporary alliance of several groups
What is nominating a candidate? → selecting a candidate to present to voters
What is an opinion leader? → any person who has a strong infuence on the opinion of others
What isi a pluralistic ociety? → a group of people who interact in defined territory and share a culture