5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to make beautiful by adding decorative elements/to add fictitious details to.
- greatly respected; holy; sacred.
- to illustrate by being an example of.
- having to do with shepherds and herders/relating to country life, often presented as charmingly simple.
- not sage or secure; dangerously uncertain.
5 True/False Questions
discern → kind; gracious; gentle/favorable; not threatening.
malevolent → showing ill will or hatred; producing harm or evil.
impersonate → heavily and elaborately decorated.
benign → fame; honor/famous; honored
augment → fame; honor/famous; honored