5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to increase in size. zmount, or degree.
- kind; gracious; gentle/favorable; not threatening.
- to assume the character or appearance of/to mimic
- showing ill will or hatred; producing harm or evil.
- to illustrate by being an example of.
5 True/False Questions
pastrol → to detect with the eyes/to understand or comprehend/to recognize as separate or different.
precarious → not sage or secure; dangerously uncertain.
execute → heavily and elaborately decorated.
ornate → fame; honor/famous; honored
hallowed → greatly respected; holy; sacred.