6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The bridge is a marvellous work of engineering and .......................... .
- (a part of) the profit of a company that is paid to the people who own shares in it
- a large company or group of companies that is controlled together as a single organization
- adj. to surprise someone very much
- connected with the production of medicines
- the business of providing services such as transport, places to stay or entertainment for people who are on holiday
5 True/False Questions
stock exchange → adj. to surprise someone very much
engineering → the work of an engineer, or the study of this work
share price → the value of all the assets (stocks) divided by the number of shares
profitability → the work of building or making something, especially buildings, bridges, etc.
Shareholders → the value of all the assets (stocks) divided by the number of shares