5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Chemical Energy
- When atoms combine with other atoms, they are held together by...
- regions around the nucleus in which a given electron is likely to be found most of the time
- Atomic weight
- a Orbitals
- b a chemical bond
- c is the form stored in the bonds of chemical substances. Example: may be found in the food we eat
- d unique substances that cannot be broken down into simpler substances by ordinary chemical methods.
- e is and average of relative weights (mass numbers) of all the isotopes of an element
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- chief components of cell membranes. Participate in the transport of lipids in plasma, prevalent in nervous tissue
- electron shells
- Small unit that can join together with other small units to form polymers
- is energy that travel in waves.
They include visible light, infrared waves, radio waves, ultraviolet waves, and x-rays
5 True/False Questions
Polymers → Small unit that can join together with other small units to form polymers
cation → a negatively charged ion
Atomic number → is the total mass of protons, neutrons, and electrons in a atomic nucleus. The weight of all atoms of the same type.
Energy → is defined as the capacity to do work, or to put matter into motion.
Electrical Energy → results from the movement of charge particles.
Example: found in the flow of electrons along the household wiring