5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What type of energy is available when we are still? When we are exercising?
- (no charge) in the nucleus
- When two are more (different) kinds of atoms bind, they form molecules of
- (-) negative charge in the nucleus. Determine the chemical behavior of atoms.
- a a compound
- b Electrons
- c is the smallest unit resulting from the chemical bonding of two or more atoms.
- d Potential energy (PE) is available when we are still. PE is converted to kinetic (working) energy when we exercise.
- e Neutrons
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- results from the movement of charge particles.
Example: found in the flow of electrons along the household wiring
- chief components of cell membranes. Participate in the transport of lipids in plasma, prevalent in nervous tissue
- a chemical bond
5 True/False Questions
Carbohydrates → The process of atomic decay is called radioactivity, and isotopes that exhibit this behavior are called...
when the precise balance of (+) and (-) charges is lost so that charged particles are formed → Ion
regions around the nucleus in which a given electron is likely to be found most of the time → Orbitals
When two or more different kinds of atoms bind, they form a → molecule of a compound.
Has a bitter taste, feel slippery, and are proton acceptors. → Glycogen