5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Kinetic and Potential
- Subatomic particles
- The electron acceptor acquires a net negative charge called...
- a anion
- b Protons, Electrons, Neutrons
- c Types of energy
- d simple sugars, are single-chain containing from three to seven carbon atoms.
- e (glucose + galactose) a sugar comprising one glucose molecule linked to a galactose molecule
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a positively charged ion
- Carbohydrates that are made up of two monosaccharides
- large compound formed from combinations of many monomers
- Small unit that can join together with other small units to form polymers
5 True/False Questions
Has a bitter taste, feel slippery, and are proton acceptors. → Bases
Substance present in the greatest amounts → solvent
Electrons forming the electron cloud around the nucleus of an atom occupy regions of space called... → electron shells
Lipids → are insoluble in water but dissolve readily in organic solvents such as alcohol. contains carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
Mass number → is equal to the number of protons in its nucleus.