← Final Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- true or false: the term " peripheral vascular disease" refers to disorders of the blood vessels located outside the heart and brain.
- a/an ____ is endoscopic surgery to move an undescended testicle into its normal position in the scrotum.
- pneumonia that begins in the bronchioles
- formed from four muscle divisions
- ___ is a progressive autoimmune disorder characterized by inflammation that causes demyelination of the myelin sheath.
- a orchiopexy
- b multiple sclerosis
- c quadriceps
- d bronchopneumonia
- e true
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
influences the sleep wakefulness cycles → melatonin
true or false: palpitation is a pounding or racing heart that may occur as part of a panic attack. → false
the ___ hormone regulates the growth of bone, muscle, and other body tissues. → follicle-stimulating hormone
the form of diabetes that occurs during some pregnancies is known as ____ diabetes mellitus. → gestational
an inflammation of the periosteum is known as? → myocarditis