5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
- b trickery
- c the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- d prayer to God on behalf of another
- e Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
- To wail in lament (for the dead)
- Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
- far apart
- Prayer to the virgin Mary.
5 True/False questions
Lethargy → part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
Estuary → part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
Ulcerous → far apart
Incandescence → appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
Countenance → appearence,especially the look or expression of the face