5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a emission of visible light
- b prayer to God on behalf of another
- c Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
- d the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- e Soft moist mass applied as medicine
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
- short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
- part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
- Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
5 True/False Questions
Legerdemain → prayer to God on behalf of another
Keening → To wail in lament (for the dead)
Conteptuous → Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
immune → Exept or protected.
Ulcerous → a wall of protection against danger