5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Exept or protected.
- b the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- c Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
- d Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
- e far apart
5 Multiple choice questions
- To wail in lament (for the dead)
- Soft moist mass applied as medicine
- part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
- Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
5 True/False questions
Countenance → Soft moist mass applied as medicine
Ulcerous → of the nature of an ulcer
Legerdemain → prayer to God on behalf of another
Obscure → Exept or protected.
Intercession → trickery