5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To wail in lament (for the dead)
- b not clear or plain
- c far apart
- d emission of visible light
- e prayer to God on behalf of another
5 Multiple choice questions
- The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
- Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
- part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
- a wall of protection against danger
5 True/False questions
immune → far apart
Parable → Soft moist mass applied as medicine
Hail Mary → Prayer to the virgin Mary.
Conteptuous → Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
Monopoly → Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin