5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a trickery
- b The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
- c Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
- d short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
- e not clear or plain
5 Multiple choice questions
- prayer to God on behalf of another
- part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- emission of visible light
- of the nature of an ulcer
- far apart
5 True/False questions
immune → Exept or protected.
Countenance → Soft moist mass applied as medicine
Subjugation → Soft moist mass applied as medicine
Hail Mary → Prayer to the virgin Mary.
Poultice → Soft moist mass applied as medicine