← the pearl book Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a wall of protection against danger
- b Soft moist mass applied as medicine
- c the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- d of the nature of an ulcer
- e Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- To wail in lament (for the dead)
- The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
- prayer to God on behalf of another
- Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
5 True/False Questions
Monotonous → Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
Countenance → Soft moist mass applied as medicine
Parable → short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
Malignant → Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
Incandescence → appearence,especially the look or expression of the face