5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Hail Mary
- a Prayer to the virgin Mary.
- b Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
- c Exept or protected.
- d prayer to God on behalf of another
- e Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
- part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
- appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
5 True/False Questions
Lethargy → The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
Obscure → not clear or plain
Keening → To wail in lament (for the dead)
Poultice → a wall of protection against danger
Remote → Exept or protected.