5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Exept or protected.
- b the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- c Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
- d Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
- e The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Soft moist mass applied as medicine
- part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- prayer to God on behalf of another
- To wail in lament (for the dead)
- short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
5 True/False questions
Legerdemain → trickery
Conteptuous → Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
Remote → Exept or protected.
Monotonous → Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
Hail Mary → Prayer to the virgin Mary.