← the pearl book Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Hail Mary
- a Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
- b far apart
- c prayer to God on behalf of another
- d appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
- e Prayer to the virgin Mary.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
- short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
- Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
- To wail in lament (for the dead)
5 True/False Questions
Estuary → part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
Lethargy → part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
Ulcerous → far apart
Obscure → Exept or protected.
Incandescence → appearence,especially the look or expression of the face