5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How did Cyrus govern his empire?
- How did Darius divide his vast empire?
- When was the Paleolithic Period
- How long did Ramses the Great rule?
- How did the Middle Kingdom begin?
- a Theban king Amenemhet I reunified Egypt
- b 2,000,000 BC - 11,000 BC
- c into about 20 provinces?
- d tolerance
- e 60 years
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Athenians of Greece
- scientists who study artifacts left behind by human and their ancestors
- heavy wooden plow around 5000 BC
- Yearly floods spread new layers of fertile
- public works projects
5 True/False Questions
What is the change from Paleolithic to Neolithic called → Agricultural/Neolithic revolution
Mummification → hierarchy of workers with defined jobs
Who was the first pharaoh of the New Kingdom? → chants for protection, answers to questions the dead might be asked in the Hall of Two Truths (judgment)
What type of religion did Mesopotamia have → knee-length kilt
Who succeeded Darius → his son, Xerxes