Combo with K12 World History Chapt. 3 and 2 others
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Where was China's major farmland?
- What is cultural diffusion?
- What did Egyptians call their monarch?
- When did the city of Harappa flourish?
- What is a dynasty?
- a spread of ideas, products, and practices from one society to another
- b single family that rules for many years
- c pharaoh
- d North China plain (in between Huang He and Yangtze)
- e 2300-1750 BC
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- into departments
- Shang dynasty
- 60 years
5 True/False Questions
How many men were in Sargon's army → 5400
Why was Sargon intersted in conquering Mesopotamia → salinization
When and why did men take over farming completely → heavy wooden plow around 5000 BC
Which river brought the world's great urban civilization 4000 years ago? → Indus river
Who did the Kushites form an aliance with in between the Middle and New Kingdoms? → mid 600s BC by imperial powers rising in Mesopotamia