5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- class 3
- Importance of art
- class 2
- a farmers, artisans, craftspeople, free people
- b used as religious decorations in temples and shrines; expression
- c slaves, servants
- d performed rituals - connected to divine intervention; "workers of the gods"
- e the study of past societies through human remains
5 Multiple choice questions
- the taming of animals for human use.
- Determining the age by use of blood molecules; millions of yrs
- making of tools and use of fire
- 3000 B.C - 1200 B.C. - mixed copper and tin
- a ruler of a kingdom or empire
5 True/False questions
Importance of writing → allowed for a group effort in living through food surplus; protection; and trade
social structures → way of life
Radio carbon dating → Time period (approximately 1300 BCE) marked by use of iron and steel as most advanced technology
Catal Huyak → Large neolithic farming village in Turkey during 6700 B.C. - 5700 B.C.
Importance of fire → sense of community, warmth, scared away wild animals, cooked food, source of light