5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- class 2
- a the taming of animals for human use.
- b items left behind by early people
- c farmers, artisans, craftspeople, free people
- d Old Stone Age; 2,500,000 to 10,000 B.C. - hunting and gathering
- e a ruler of a kingdom or empire
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- sense of community, warmth, scared away wild animals, cooked food, source of light
- making of tools and use of fire
- permanent housing, occupations, trade, fabric, metal tools
- shift from hunting of animals and gathering of food to the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis
- rocklike remains of biological organisms
5 True/False Questions
class 1 → farmers, artisans, craftspeople, free people
Catal Huyak → Large neolithic farming village in Turkey during 6700 B.C. - 5700 B.C.
class 3 → slaves, servants
Radio carbon dating → Time period (approximately 1300 BCE) marked by use of iron and steel as most advanced technology
civilization → the taming of animals for human use.