← allen science Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a possible explanation for a set of observations or possible answer to a scientific question
- b People who study everything from the chemistry of ocean water tot he shape of the ocean floor to living things in the ocean's depths.
- c the process of using one or more of your senses to gather information
- d A scientist who studies the universe beyond Earth. focus on the solar system
- e when you explain or interpret the things you observe
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the one factor that a scientist changes during an experiment
- a way of learning about the natural word through observations and logical reasoning
- the science that focuses on planet Earth and its place in the universe
- The diverse ways in which scientists study the natural world and propose explanations based on evidence they gather.
- A person who is trained in and uses technological and scientific knowledge to solve practical problems.
5 True/False Questions
constructive forces → shapes earths surface by building up landmasses and mountains
energy → the ability to do work or cause change
geologist → scientists who study the causes of weather and try to predict it. Gather info about the conditions in the atmosphere from around the world
destructive forces → shapes earths surface by building up landmasses and mountains
predicting → making a forecast of what will happen in the future based on past experience or evidence