← Number Sense Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Associative Property
- Distributive Property
- Additive Inverse Property
- Order of Operations
- Irrational Number
- a The sum of a number and its opposite is zero. (Property)
- b The method in which mathematical expressions and equations are evaluated. PEMDAS
- c A number outside the parenthesis can be used to multiply each term within the parenthesis. (Property)
- d A real number that cannot be expressed as a quotient of two integers.
- e Regrouping the numbers does not effect the sum or product. (Property)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An unknown value in an expression or equation. It often is represented by a letter of the alphabet.
- The set of all irrational and rational numbers
- The product of any number and zero is zero. (Property)
- Any number that can be written as a quotient of two integers.
- A natural number with more than two factors.
5 True/False Questions
Percent → Per hundred. % is the symbol used to notate this word.
Proportion → The relationship of two quantities that have the same units of measure.
Integer → The relationship of two quantities that have two different units of measure.
Multiplication Inverse Property → The product of any number and its inverse is one. (Property)
Ratio → The relationship of two quantities that have the same units of measure.