5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- part of the water cycle when any form of water particles that falls from the sky. (hail, snow, sleet, rain)
- land that surrounds an area with water in it that goes under water during a flood.
- the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
- when chemical gases and acids eat away at the earth's surface changing it.
- part of the water cycle when gas changes to a liquid.
5 True/False Questions
delta → a triangle shaped region with fertile soil that is found at the mouth of a river.
runoff → natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
evaporation → part of the water cycle when liquid changes to a gas.
landform → the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
deposition → the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.