5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- part of the water cycle when gas changes to a liquid.
- breaking down rocks into smaller pieces by wind and water.
- land that surrounds an area with water in it that goes under water during a flood.
- the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.
- natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
5 True/False Questions
evaporation → the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.
runoff → the extra precipitation that flows across the land's surface and flows into rivers, lakes, streams, and oceans.
physical weathering → when Earth's crust is exposed to water, air, and changes in temperature and land gets broken down.
abrasion → the carrying away of pieces of weathered rock by gravity, water, wind or ice.
ice wedging/expansion → when water goes into a crack in a rock and freezes only to make the crack bigger.