← landforms voc. #1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the carrying away of pieces of weathered rock by gravity, water, wind or ice.
- natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
- part of the water cycle when gas changes to a liquid.
- part of the water cycle when liquid changes to a gas.
- part of the water cycle when any form of water particles that falls from the sky. (hail, snow, sleet, rain)
5 True/False Questions
runoff → a triangle shaped region with fertile soil that is found at the mouth of a river.
physical weathering → when Earth's crust is exposed to water, air, and changes in temperature and land gets broken down.
flood plain → land that surrounds an area with water in it that goes under water during a flood.
weathering → the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
chemical weathering → when chemical gases and acids eat away at the earth's surface changing it.