5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- when water goes into a crack in a rock and freezes only to make the crack bigger.
- land that surrounds an area with water in it that goes under water during a flood.
- when Earth's crust is exposed to water, air, and changes in temperature and land gets broken down.
- to scrape against by rubbing together or by wind. example wind rubs sand over rock.
- the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.
5 True/False questions
delta → the extra precipitation that flows across the land's surface and flows into rivers, lakes, streams, and oceans.
chemical weathering → when Earth's crust is exposed to water, air, and changes in temperature and land gets broken down.
erosion → the carrying away of pieces of weathered rock by gravity, water, wind or ice.
weathering → breaking down rocks into smaller pieces by wind and water.
landform → the bends or S shaped curves in a river.