5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- when water goes into a crack in a rock and freezes only to make the crack bigger.
- when chemical gases and acids eat away at the earth's surface changing it.
- to scrape against by rubbing together or by wind. example wind rubs sand over rock.
- a triangle shaped region with fertile soil that is found at the mouth of a river.
- when Earth's crust is exposed to water, air, and changes in temperature and land gets broken down.
5 True/False questions
meanders → natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
condensation → the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.
deposition → the dropping off of bits of eroded rock.
landform → natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
precipitation → part of the water cycle when liquid changes to a gas.