5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- when chemical gases and acids eat away at the earth's surface changing it.
- the bends or S shaped curves in a river.
- when Earth's crust is exposed to water, air, and changes in temperature and land gets broken down.
- part of the water cycle when any form of water particles that falls from the sky. (hail, snow, sleet, rain)
- part of the water cycle when gas changes to a liquid.
5 True/False questions
delta → a triangle shaped region with fertile soil that is found at the mouth of a river.
abrasion → the carrying away of pieces of weathered rock by gravity, water, wind or ice.
erosion → to scrape against by rubbing together or by wind. example wind rubs sand over rock.
weathering → breaking down rocks into smaller pieces by wind and water.
landform → the bends or S shaped curves in a river.