← landforms voc. #1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to scrape against by rubbing together or by wind. example wind rubs sand over rock.
- part of the water cycle when liquid changes to a gas.
- part of the water cycle when gas changes to a liquid.
- when Earth's crust is exposed to water, air, and changes in temperature and land gets broken down.
- natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
5 True/False Questions
meanders → natural physical features of the Earth's surface such as mountains.
delta → a triangle shaped region with fertile soil that is found at the mouth of a river.
weathering → breaking down rocks into smaller pieces by wind and water.
chemical weathering → when chemical gases and acids eat away at the earth's surface changing it.
runoff → the extra precipitation that flows across the land's surface and flows into rivers, lakes, streams, and oceans.