5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- composite numbers
- a A conclusion based on guesswork or insufficient evidence
- b a shift of a graph horizontally, vertically, or both
- c a symbol (like x or y) that is used in mathematical or logical expressions to represent a variable quantity
- d adding the opposite
- e a whole number greater than 1 that has more than two factors
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- two numbers whose product is 1
- a rate that has a denominator of 1
- the set of first coordinates of the ordered pairs of a relation.
- a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
- numbers that cannot be expressed in the form a/b, where a and b are integers and b =0.
5 True/False Questions
absolute value equation → a v-shaped graph that points upward or downward
constant of variation → k is the coefficient of x. The variables y and x are said to vary directly with each other
relation → A set of ordered pairs
direct variation → an equation whose graph is a line.
absolute value equation → graph is a line/degree 1 equation