5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- unit rate
- function notation
- a the set of first coordinates of the ordered pairs of a relation.
- b a rate that has a denominator of 1
- c to write a rule in function notation, you use the symbol f(x) in place of y
- d Whole numbers and their opposites
- e A conclusion based on guesswork or insufficient evidence
5 Multiple choice questions
- the conclusion you reach by inductive reasoning
- a quantity that does not vary
- the relationship between two quantities that are changing, this is also slope
- The difference between the highest and lowest scores in a set of data
- The numerical factor when a term has a variable
5 True/False questions
veritcal angles → A pair of opposite angles formed when two lines meet at a point
real numbers → The set of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, ... Also called counting numbers.
proportion → an equation that states that two ratios are equal
factors → Numbers that are multiplied together to get a product
irrational numbers → the set of numbers that includes rational and irrational numbers.