5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- constant of variation
- inductive reasoning
- standerd form of a linear equation
- a a linear equation of the form ax+by=c, where a,b,and c are real number constants and a and b do not equal 0.
- b to write an expression in a simpler form
- c making conclusions based on patterns you observe
- d The difference between the highest and lowest scores in a set of data
- e what the k is in the equation y = kx
5 Multiple choice questions
- The set of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, ... Also called counting numbers.
- an equation that states that two ratios are equal
- The number that occurs most often in a set of data
- adding the opposite
- integers that increase or decrease incrementally by 1
5 True/False questions
domain → a comparison of two numbers by division
whole number → The set of numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,....
like terms → terms with exactly the same variable factors in a variable expression
veritcal angles → substituting a given number for each variable
absolute value equation → The distance that a number is from zero on the number line