5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- parallel lines
- dependent variable
- standerd form of a linear equation
- a the outcome factor; the variable that may change in response to manipulations of the independent variable
- b a mathematical phrase that contains operations, numbers, and/or variables
- c a linear equation of the form ax+by=c, where a,b,and c are real number constants and a and b do not equal 0.
- d lines in the same plane that never intersect
- e number pattern
5 Multiple choice questions
- the set of first coordinates of the ordered pairs of a relation.
- a whole number greater than 1 that has more than two factors
- The experimental factor that is manipulated; the variable whose effect is being studied.
- a number that produces a true statement when it is substituted for the variable in the inequality
- a relation where each number in the domain is paired with exactly one number in the range.
5 True/False questions
natural numbers → The set of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, ... Also called counting numbers.
factors → Numbers that are multiplied together to get a product
like terms → each number in a sequence
real numbers → the set of numbers that includes rational and irrational numbers.
x intercept → where the line crosses the y axis