5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an ancient form of writhing using symbols, and pictures to represent words, sounds, and concepts.
- an item left behind by early people that represents their culture.
- home or community of homes built by Native Americans.
- a way of life of a group of people who share similar beliefs and customs.
- a sun-dried mud brick used to build the homes of some Native Americans.
5 True/False Questions
Carbon Dating → a scientific method used to determine the age of an artifact.
Migration → a type of government that links to different groups together.
Civilization → a movement of a large number of people into a new homeland.
Federation → a type of government that links to different groups together.
Terrace → a form of government in which the society is ruled by religious leaders.