← Access Lesson 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The top of a column in a datasheet that contains the field name. Clicking this selects the column.
- A process that rearranges the way a database is stored on disk and optimizes the performance of the database.
- The collection of field values for a complete set of data.
- A program that you use to store, retrieve, analyze, and print information.
- The name of a column in a database table.
4 True/False Questions
Datasheet view → The view of a database table that displays data in rows and columns.
Datasheet → Displays the data for a table or query in rows and columns, with records in rows and fields in columns.
Fields → The name of a column in a database table.
Best fit → The term used when a column in a datasheet is resized to the best width for the data contained in the column.