← CC Catechism Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What makes up our solar system?
- What is the importance of ozone?
- What is radiometric dating?
- What is unique about the army ant?
- What is the job of the cerebellum?
- a Ozone is an important chemical for removing deadly radiation from our atmosphere.
- b Radiometric dating uses the decay rate of radioactive material to date objects.
- c Our solar system is made up of a sun, eight planets and their moons, and thousands of asteroids.
- d The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses.
- e The army ant is an insect that makes the queen's nest using its own workers.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cataclysm is a violent, sudden change or disaster.
- The LORD God formed the man from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
- The sun is an unusual, small, yellow star which provides the perfect amount of energy for life on earth.
- Radiometric dating is inaccurate because it assumes that you know specifics about the original material.
- "The earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world and all who live in it." Psalm 24:1
5 True/False Questions
What are the four main chemicals in a cell? → Hominid refers to bones paleontologists label as from the line of man.
What is a fossil? → A fossil is the remains or traces of plants and animals that are found in rocks.
What is the definition of uniformitarianism? → Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is designed to look like something else.
What is the meaning of the gap theory? → The heart is the most powerful muscle in the body, pumping 4,000 gallons of blood a day.
What is the definition of natural selection? → Cataclysm is a violent, sudden change or disaster.