6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mental process of acquiring information.
- Study of how the unconscious affects behavior/motivation/psychological disorders.
- Focuses/Studies the purpose of the conscious experience.
- Learning information through observation.
- Type of psych. that is concerned with everyday problems.
5 True/False Questions
Positive Psychology → Type of psych. that researches to better understand positive/creative characteristics of humans.
Dependent Variable → The variable that was impacted by the change in conditions.
Experimental Group → Group of subjects that receive the experimental treatment.
Control Group → The group that receives the placebo treatment and remains the same.
Structuralism → Focuses/Studies the purpose of the conscious experience.