6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.
- The group that receives the placebo treatment and remains the same.
- Type of psych. that emphasizes the unique qualities of humans (freedom, self awareness)
- The variable that was impacted by the change in conditions.
- Focuses/Studies the purpose of the conscious experience.
5 True/False questions
Behaviorism → Learning information through observation.
Evolutionary Psych. → Focuses/Studies the purpose of the conscious experience.
Clinical Psychology → Type. of psych. that is used to diagnose and treat psychological disorders.
Positive Psychology → Type of psych. that is concerned with everyday problems.
Independent Variable → The variable that was impacted by the change in conditions.