6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Type of psych. that researches to better understand positive/creative characteristics of humans.
- Type of psych. that focuses on the study of individual elements of the conscious and how they relate.
- Study of how the unconscious affects behavior/motivation/psychological disorders.
- The variable that was impacted by the change in conditions.
- Focuses/Studies the purpose of the conscious experience.
5 True/False questions
Clinical Psychology → Type of psych. that is concerned with everyday problems.
Applied Psychology → Type. of psych. that is used to diagnose and treat psychological disorders.
Behaviorism → Idea that scientific psychology should only study observable behavior.
Humanism → Type of psych. that emphasizes the unique qualities of humans (freedom, self awareness)
Experimental Group → The group that receives the placebo treatment and remains the same.