6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Study of how the unconscious affects behavior/motivation/psychological disorders.
- Type of psych. that focuses on the study of individual elements of the conscious and how they relate.
- Mental process of acquiring information.
- Type of psych. that researches to better understand positive/creative characteristics of humans.
- Idea that scientific psychology should only study observable behavior.
5 True/False questions
Experimental Group → The group that receives the placebo treatment and remains the same.
Evolutionary Psych. → Looks at behavior according to what helps us better adapt.
Psychology → Type of psych. that is concerned with everyday problems.
Control Group → Mental process of acquiring information.
Humanism → Learning information through observation.