6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Condition/event the experimenter varies in order to see its impact on another variable.
- Group of subjects that receive the experimental treatment.
- Idea that scientific psychology should only study observable behavior.
- Learning information through observation.
- Type of psych. that emphasizes the unique qualities of humans (freedom, self awareness)
5 True/False Questions
Applied Psychology → Type of psych. that researches to better understand positive/creative characteristics of humans.
Functionalism → Type of psych. that focuses on the study of individual elements of the conscious and how they relate.
Cognition → Type of psych. that emphasizes the unique qualities of humans (freedom, self awareness)
Evolutionary Psych. → Focuses/Studies the purpose of the conscious experience.
Psychology → Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.