6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Looks at behavior according to what helps us better adapt.
- Group of subjects that receive the experimental treatment.
- Focuses/Studies the purpose of the conscious experience.
- Condition/event the experimenter varies in order to see its impact on another variable.
- Type of psych. that emphasizes the unique qualities of humans (freedom, self awareness)
5 True/False Questions
Empiricism → Idea that scientific psychology should only study observable behavior.
Cognition → Learning information through observation.
Psychology → Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.
Dependent Variable → The variable that was impacted by the change in conditions.
Control Group → The group that receives the placebo treatment and remains the same.