6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Idea that scientific psychology should only study observable behavior.
- The group that receives the placebo treatment and remains the same.
- Type of psych. that researches to better understand positive/creative characteristics of humans.
- Science that studies behaviors and the Physiological/cognitive process that underlie behavior.
- Study of how the unconscious affects behavior/motivation/psychological disorders.
5 True/False Questions
Clinical Psychology → Type of psych. that is concerned with everyday problems.
Functionalism → Focuses/Studies the purpose of the conscious experience.
Cognition → Type of psych. that emphasizes the unique qualities of humans (freedom, self awareness)
Dependent Variable → Condition/event the experimenter varies in order to see its impact on another variable.
Independent Variable → The variable that was impacted by the change in conditions.