← Sciece Chapter 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- line graphs
- dependent variable
- a is a possible answer to your questions
- b first study what other scientist have already learned about the answers to thier questions.
- c the thing you must measure or observe
- d are used to show patterns of data over time.
- e to measure temperature
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is a conclusion drawn from data and observations
- encylopedias books, magazines or journals, Interent and more.
- process of asking questions and searching for answers
- to anaylsis data
- is a step by step instructions on how to perform a test
5 True/False Questions
Telescope → to help you see objects that are far away
independent variable → is the thing that you changed
investigation → first study what other scientist have already learned about the answers to thier questions.
evidence → observations and facts gained from experiments
Technolgy → helps sciencist and others extend their senses(hearing, seeing, touch)