5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Point of View
- Oral History
- a How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
- b how he or she sees things based on a person's beliefs or ideas. It can be affected by age, gender, wealth, background & experiences.
- c a story told aloud about an event.
- d Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
- e Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The study of Citizenship.
- The place where things can be found.
- the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
- The way people use resources to meet their needs.
- Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
5 True/False Questions
Human Feature → Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
Government → A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.
Primary Source → records made by people who saw or took part in past events. Ex. Journals, diaries, stories in letters, poems, songs, speeches, paintings, photographs or objects.
Geography → The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
Society → A group of humans that have a specific culture.