5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Point of View
- Physical Feature
- a The study of people, places, and events in the past.
- b The way people use resources to meet their needs.
- c how he or she sees things based on a person's beliefs or ideas. It can be affected by age, gender, wealth, background & experiences.
- d The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
- e Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
- Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
- People who study Geography.
- Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
- The place where things can be found.
5 True/False questions
Secondary Source → records made by people who saw or took part in past events. Ex. Journals, diaries, stories in letters, poems, songs, speeches, paintings, photographs or objects.
Heritage → The study of people, places, and events in the past.
Civics → Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
Society → The place where things can be found.
Interact → How humans and their surroundings affect one another.