5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Oral History
- a The study of people, places, and events in the past.
- b A group of humans that have a specific culture.
- c How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
- d a story told aloud about an event.
- e Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How a group of people dress, their beliefs, the language the speak, and food they eat.
- People who study Geography.
- records made by people who saw or took part in past events. Ex. Journals, diaries, stories in letters, poems, songs, speeches, paintings, photographs or objects.
- The study of Citizenship.
- A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.
5 True/False Questions
Location → The study of Citizenship.
Regions → The study of Citizenship.
Economics → The way people use resources to meet their needs.
Heritage → The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
Point of View → The study of Citizenship.