5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Oral History
- a A group of humans that have a specific culture.
- b examine each part and relate them to each other.
- c People who study Geography.
- d a story told aloud about an event.
- e How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
- The study of people, places, and events in the past.
- The place where things can be found.
- how he or she sees things based on a person's beliefs or ideas. It can be affected by age, gender, wealth, background & experiences.
- records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
5 True/False questions
Physical Feature → Features created by man. Ex. buildings, roads, and people themselves.
Chronology → The way people use resources to meet their needs.
Heritage → Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
Geography → People who study Geography.
Government → How humans and their surroundings affect one another.