5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Oral History
- Physical Feature
- Point of View
- a A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.
- b a story told aloud about an event.
- c how he or she sees things based on a person's beliefs or ideas. It can be affected by age, gender, wealth, background & experiences.
- d Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
- e The way people use resources to meet their needs.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The study of Citizenship.
- records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
- records made by people who saw or took part in past events. Ex. Journals, diaries, stories in letters, poems, songs, speeches, paintings, photographs or objects.
- Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
- the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
5 True/False Questions
Human Feature → Features created by man. Ex. buildings, roads, and people themselves.
Geography → The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
Location → The study of Citizenship.
Geographer → The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
Historians → people who study the past.