5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Oral History
- a People who study Geography.
- b A group of humans that have a specific culture.
- c a story told aloud about an event.
- d people who study the past.
- e A system of leaders and laws that helps people live safely together in a community, state, or a country.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of Earth and the people who live on it.
- examine each part and relate them to each other.
- Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
- The ways of life that have been passed down through history.
- The way people use resources to meet their needs.
5 True/False questions
Location → A group of humans that have a specific culture.
Economics → the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
Secondary Source → records made by people who saw or took part in past events. Ex. Journals, diaries, stories in letters, poems, songs, speeches, paintings, photographs or objects.
Human Feature → Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
Physical Feature → Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.