5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Primary Source
- a the study of HOW people use resources to meet their needs.
- b records made by people who saw or took part in past events. Ex. Journals, diaries, stories in letters, poems, songs, speeches, paintings, photographs or objects.
- c How humans and their surroundings affect one another.
- d The place where things can be found.
- e How a group of people dress, their beliefs, the language the speak, and food they eat.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The way people use resources to meet their needs.
- People who study Geography.
- The study of people, places, and events in the past.
- Proof of when, why, where, and how things happened.
- records of an event that were made by people who were not there.
5 True/False Questions
Human Feature → Features formed by nature. Ex. Landforms, bodies of water, and plant life.
Oral History → a story told aloud about an event.
Historians → The study of people, places, and events in the past.
Regions → Areas on Earth whoes features make them different from other areas.
Geography → The study of Earth and the people who live on it.