5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the format for writing a prediction for an experiment?
- What could your 3 samples be if you were studying the density of different amounts of salt in liquids?
- What is an indirect observation?
- What would the dependent variable be if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids?
- Where does the dependent variable on your graph?
- a density of the water
- b plain water, adding 2 different amounts of salt
- c on the left side
- d If ___________ then ______________.
- e use a tool
ex. 10 g measurement with a balance
5 Multiple choice questions
- How does (independent variable) affect ____________?
- How does __________ affect (dependent variable) ?
- How does _____________ affect ________________?
- bar graph bc doesn't need to be in a specific order
5 True/False questions
When using a gratuated cylinder, where should you be looking to read the numbers? → zero the balance
What is an observation? → no tool, use senses
ex. see a pink sweatshirt
What is an inference? → using the 5 senses
What type of a graph should I use if I was graphing the density different amounts of salt in liquids? → density of the water
What is the formula for density? → g/ml; g/cm cubed