5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- If testing density of different substances both liquid and solid, what type of graph should I use?
- Where does the dependent variable on your graph?
- What is a dependent variable
- What is an indirect observation?
- Where does the independent variable go on your graph?
- a bar graph bc doesn't need to be in a specific order
- b changes because the independent variable changes
- c on the left side
- d use a tool
ex. 10 g measurement with a balance
- e on the bottom
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How does _____________ affect ________________?
- the one factor that changes in an experiement
- the one factor that stays the same
- zero the balance
- qualitative; quantitative; indirect:direct
5 True/False Questions
What are the 4 steps for unit multipliers? → ______ x _____ = ________ = ________
______ ml = 1 L → 1,000
What is a quantitative observation? → words
ex. YELLOW pencil
When writing a question for an experiment, where does the independent variable fit in the format? → How does (independent variable) affect ____________?
What is the format for writing a prediction for an experiment? → If ___________ then ______________.