5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ______ ml = 1 L
- Which sample of the 3 would be the control if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids?
- What unit do WE use to measure temperature in this class?
- What are the 4 steps for unit multipliers?
- What are the 4 types of observations?
- a Celsius
- b 1,000
- c qualitative; quantitative; indirect:direct
- d the one containing nothing (zero)
- e ______ x _____ = ________ = ________
5 Multiple choice questions
- If ___________ then ______________.
- How does __________ affect (dependent variable) ?
- line graph bc using # in order
- 100 C
- changes because the independent variable changes
5 True/False questions
What is the formula for density? → d = m/v (mass / volume)
What is a qualitative observation? → numbers
ex. 5 ml pencil
When using a gratuated cylinder, where should you be looking to read the numbers? → meniscus (dip in the liquid)
Where does the dependent variable on your graph? → on the left side
What is a direct observation? → use a tool
ex. 10 g measurement with a balance