5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a dependent variable
- When writing a question for an experiment, where does the independent variable fit in the format?
- At what temperature does water boil in the metric system?
- When writing a question for an experiment, where does the dependent variable fit in the format?
- What is an indirect observation?
- a changes because the independent variable changes
- b 100 C
- c How does __________ affect (dependent variable) ?
- d use a tool
ex. 10 g measurement with a balance
- e How does (independent variable) affect ____________?
5 Multiple choice questions
ex. YELLOW pencil
- no tool, use senses
ex. see a pink sweatshirt
- zero the balance
- bar graph bc doesn't need to be in a specific order
ex. 5 ml pencil
5 True/False questions
What is an observation? → using the 5 senses
When using a gratuated cylinder, where should you be looking to read the numbers? → zero the balance
What is the formula for density? → d = m/v (mass / volume)
What would the independent variable be if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids? → density of the water
What is the format for writing a question in an experiment? → How does _____________ affect ________________?