5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is a dependent variable
- At what temperature does water boil in the metric system?
- What is a control in an experiment?
- What is the format for writing a question in an experiment?
- ______ mg = 1 cg
- a changes because the independent variable changes
- b How does _____________ affect ________________?
- c 100 C
- d 10
- e the one factor that stays the same
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- on the bottom
- different amounts of salt in each
- on the left side
- bar graph bc doesn't need to be in a specific order
5 True/False Questions
What could your 3 samples be if you were studying the density of different amounts of salt in liquids? → plain water, adding 2 different amounts of salt
When using a gratuated cylinder, where should you be looking to read the numbers? → zero the balance
______ ml = 1 L → 10
Which sample of the 3 would be the control if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids? → different amounts of salt in each
What is the unit for density? → d = m/v (mass / volume)