5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is an independent variable
- What unit do WE use to measure temperature in this class?
- If testing density of different substances both liquid and solid, what type of graph should I use?
- What is an observation?
- What is the format for writing a question in an experiment?
- a bar graph bc doesn't need to be in a specific order
- b using the 5 senses
- c the one factor that changes in an experiement
- d How does _____________ affect ________________?
- e Celsius
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- different amounts of salt in each
- on the bottom
- 100 C
- qualitative; quantitative; indirect:direct
5 True/False Questions
_____ cm = 1 m → 1,000
What is an inference? → a belief base on facts
Which sample of the 3 would be the control if I was graphing the density of different amounts of salt in liquids? → different amounts of salt in each
What is the format for writing a prediction for an experiment? → If ___________ then ______________.
What is the unit for density? → d = m/v (mass / volume)