A long speech made by one performer or by one person in a group.
1. A person who rules a kingdom or empire; king, queen, emperor, empress.
2. A large black and orange American butterfly.
A design composed of letters, usually the first letter of a name.
1. Exclusive control of the trade in some item or service.
2. Sole ownership of control of anything.
1. A large block of stone
2. A large organization that acts as a single unit
Being in complete agreement
One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc. and not other
A dwelling with two living units
To make an identical copy or double something;
1. Having two sides
2. Made between two persons or groups
Involving two political parties
To divide into two equal parts